• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

They should just play the matches behind closed doors as non-contact.

Then Ham Salad and his protege Mane can't dive, the victims won't get another point and humanity can celebrate.
social distancing is the new precautiounary measury - get closer than 1m to another player and that's a foul!
jokes aside i think this is the time to put a stop to all that spitting on the pitch

I've just realised that Arsenal qualify for the CL if this season is abandoned, we go by last year's table and City's ban is upheld.

I've just realised that Arsenal qualify for the CL if this season is abandoned, we go by last year's table and City's ban is upheld.
My prediction is the top 3 (or two if Man C stay banned) and we'll see playoff's for the remaining euro places.
I think relegation will not happen.

My prediction is the top 3 (or two if Man C stay banned) and we'll see playoff's for the remaining euro places.
I think relegation will not happen.

I don't think that can happen, give league regulations. Although this situation shouldn't be dismissed, given the potential for generating revenue and TV audiences.

We should be in those playoffs and, given the delays ahead, should have pretty much a full-strength squad to compete with. And time for Mourinho to work with them in training. I would fancy our chances.

I don't think that can happen, give league regulations. Although this situation shouldn't be dismissed, given the potential for generating revenue and TV audiences.

We should be in those playoffs and, given the delays ahead, should have pretty much a full-strength squad to compete with. And time for Mourinho to work with them in training. I would fancy our chances.
Assuming the delay is a few months, I don't see any other way.
Maybe extending into the Euro20 time and two games a week.

Back