• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Like chalk and cheese watching him actually hold a position compared to Winks charging around after the ball like an 8 year old.

I thought Winks was great last season. Plugged away with Sissoko for about 45 games and had a belter in the final.

I do think however that Jose will want players that can do a very specific job at a minimum of 8/10 and we know he likes size and power.

There’s a place for Winks for sure - but maybe in some systems rather than others.

I thought Winks was great last season. Plugged away with Sissoko for about 45 games and had a belter in the final.

I do think however that Jose will want players that can do a very specific job at a minimum of 8/10 and we know he likes size and power.

There’s a place for Winks for sure - but maybe in some systems rather than others.
There is, but it’s not the defensive one (well not if we want to be a top 6 club)

I’d happily have him too. Or Soumare (more raw but biggest upside IMO). I’d also like Kalvin Phillips from Leeds.
Philips is quality
I still haven’t seen anything of Soumare that makes him stand out and all I’ve heard in podcasts from a French perspective is he makes mistakes

All young players make mistakes. Soumare will be as good as Vieira I reckon.
As I say I’ve never seen him shine and I can only comment on what I’ve heard
I call it as I see it
Zakaria is playing for a progressive side, doing well and plays international footy for a top side. He would also come with no baggage

Looks increasingly likely Willian is coming.

Is this a clear sign no back up striker to be signed, as we’ll have a huge wealth of attacking midfielders/wing forwards?

Looks increasingly likely Willian is coming.

Is this a clear sign no back up striker to be signed, as we’ll have a huge wealth of attacking midfielders/wing forwards?

Or that we’re getting rid of Lamela and still need a striker

You chaps don’t think we’ll actually identify then go out and sign good players, in the exact positions we actually need them in do you? Hahahaha!

A bargain at that I’d say. Pay that for him and we’d be a top 4 team again instantly.

This isn't too do with our wretched season, as I think it would have been true before, a key player for Atletico is not going to up sticks and move to us unless there's a real bizarre combination of circumstances. Makes me giggle a bit when I see posters thinking we're head and shoulders above that kind of team. Totally agree that Partey be a great signing but it's kind of obvious, it's more the realistic yet great signings we need for the summer.

Have you seen much of Camavinga @Danishfurniturelover?

Little bits yes.

Looks to have all the tools. I'm a little scared of the French league after loving Pepe and Ndombele.

Camavinga stands out because he seems to do the defensive side well, reads the game well and has an outstanding range of passing.

Not sure if Mourinho would start him and he needs to play each week to continue his progression. Bit like Haarland. Wish we were s club players like that would choose.

Camavinga has so much hype, maybe justified but needs to go for no more then 30m considering he has only done it in the French league.

But yes I like him.

Little bits yes.

Looks to have all the tools. I'm a little scared of the French league after loving Pepe and Ndombele.

Camavinga stands out because he seems to do the defensive side well, reads the game well and has an outstanding range of passing.

Not sure if Mourinho would start him and he needs to play each week to continue his progression. Bit like Haarland. Wish we were s club players like that would choose.

Camavinga has so much hype, maybe justified but needs to go for no more then 30m considering he has only done it in the French league.

But yes I like him.

He's only 17 and I think that we probably need someone with a little more experience but I think that he'll get a big move this summer

Back