• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I agree, I think our areas to improve where always obvious DM, RB and replace Eriksen.
Where I think Poch fell down was that he didn't want direct replacement and play the same way.
He was looking to move us in another direction. That makes it a lot more difficult.
Maybe
I always thought Tanguy to replace Moussa, Lo Celso for Eriksen and sessegnon for Rose
But again who knows.

Fear from who?
Now we have the money we are spending it aren’t we?
I stand by what I said when we were building the ground... we couldn’t spend crazy money as we didn’t know what the ground was gonna cost
Now we have “paid the bill” we know our annual outlay for that and we know our other costs so we budget on money to spend on transfers

It really is as simple as that and i am amazed that some fans can not see or understand that.

Because it’s seasons that count
Same reason people forget Poch results this season or the latter half of last

Well if that was the case Poch would still be with us didn't he? His last full season wasn't great but he still finished higher than we will likely this season after all...

Jesus, do you work in PR??:D
By that token, are we closer to the top now than when Jose took over??

Yes we’re higher in the league

I don’t work in PR but I do get employed to fix problems for large companies and organisations

I find looking at positive solutions and taking a positive outlook works, and suits my nature

I’m also taught to look at the bigger picture so I don’t miss things that cAn matter later on. It’s why i get paid very good money to do a very good job

Yes we’re higher in the league

You were talking about points; Are we closer to the top points wise comapared to when Poch got sacked?

I don’t work in PR but I do get employed to fix problems for large companies and organisations

I find looking at positive solutions and taking a positive outlook works, and suits my nature

I’m also taught to look at the bigger picture so I don’t miss things that cAn matter later on. It’s why i get paid very good money to do a very good job

I'm very happy for you on that; do you fancy being Spurs Chairman and DOF?

Yep true
I didn’t want him gone
I was gutted as I loved the guy

Me too; but i t6hink his time had come, my only main regrets with him looking bak was
a) he had waited to see what EMIC/Levy did in the summer of 2018 BEFORE signing the extension he signed that summer
b) he left in the summer like deep down it seemed he wanted to.

I do understand why he didn't resign: why would he want to not get his pay-off? In the end it was the least he deserved imo

You were talking about points; Are we closer to the top points wise comapared to when Poch got sacked?

I'm very happy for you on that; do you fancy being Spurs Chairman and DOF?
You said are we nearer the top which we are
But we’re not closed on points though
I’d love to work at spurs but I wouldn’t know where to start
The jobs are unique and you need knowledge, experience and luck

Me too; but i t6hink his time had come, my only main regrets with him looking bak was
a) he had waited to see what EMIC/Levy did in the summer of 2018 BEFORE signing the extension he signed that summer
b) he left in the summer like deep down it seemed he wanted to.

I do understand why he didn't resign: why would he want to not get his pay-off? In the end it was the least he deserved imo
He was getting paid £12m a year so why quit. No one would as you say
In fact his departure is going to have a big dent in our spend this summer

He was getting paid £12m a year so why quit. No one would as you say
In fact his departure is going to have a big dent in our spend this summer

I think the big dent will be caused by not only him going per se but getting in a coach and personality that is the antithesis of what Poch represented.

I think the big dent will be caused by not only him going per se but getting in a coach and personality that is the antithesis of what Poch represented.
That’s not a financial one though
And mourinho can attract players that maybe Poch couldn’t (can be argued the other way)

That’s not a financial one though
And mourinho can attract players that maybe Poch couldn’t (can be argued the other way)

Actually i used to think that last bit; but imo Jose's stock has fallen way below where it once was. His throwing players under the bus and style of play i think doesn't make him as attractive as before. If he'd won a league in his time at Manure, it would have been enhanced to make it worth a players while, but now i don't think he'd be more attractive than several others coaches in our league

I know but I seriously would have hired Jose for probably the same reasons.
Now I would be thinking brick!

Yeah i guess we needed a change. It was just odd going for Jose if we as a club were not going to change ourselves; thinking that Jose would work in a similar 'organic' way to Poch was the very definition of madness

Back