• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

That quote from levy said that we won’t have as much to spend with CL... that’s it and that’s not new news for anyone surely.
People seem to read that as though we have no money to spend but it’s not what he said (I don’t know how much we will spend and wouldn’t want to guess without doing some calcs)
The comment Levy said about spending not correlating to resists he said last year too and I think the year before that

And i wish someone then said "does ENIC being in ownership of the club correlate to Spurs having their biggest trophy drought in their history"...:D

The gonads about "our values" in terms of developing players adds to the whole feeling they are not ambitious footballing wise.. What was the point of building the stadium again?

Yes, and VVD added an ability to play through the middle a bit better. He has a GHod passing range and can launch attacks as well. It's horrible to see how they have evolved whilst we've gone backwards
But they had glaringly obvious areas to improve and did it.. we didn’t until this season and now we know who has gone and who isn’t good enough.

And i wish someone then said "does ENIC being in ownership of the club correlate to Spurs having their biggest trophy drought in their history"...:D

The gonads about "our values" in terms of developing players adds to the whole feeling they are not ambitious footballing wise.. What was the point of building the stadium again?
To give the fans a better experience
To increase turnover to invest in players
That’s exactly what has happened since the ground has opened
I know people don’t like it but there actual facts
Since the ground has opened we have spent more than almost everyone and we do have the best stadium in the world to enjoy (although you need a decent side to do that)

To give the fans a better experience
To increase turnover to invest in players
That’s exactly what has happened since the ground has opened
I know people don’t like it but there actual facts
Since the ground has opened we have spent more than almost everyone and we do have the best stadium in the world to enjoy (although you need a decent side to do that)

I contend that it's the best stadium to make money from multipurpose entertainment. Sporting success has now become irrelevant, sadly.
This summer will likely prove one of us right though, so at least we have that to look forward to...

I contend that it's the best stadium to make money from multipurpose entertainment. Sporting success has now become irrelevant, sadly.
This summer will likely prove one of us right though, so at least we have that to look forward to...
Yes
If we don’t buy players to improve the squad then it’s a failing simple as

Improve the glaring areas that need improving
But did we have glaringly obvious areas in the summer when we spent £140m? Clearly the manager who was in charge thought the areas were midfield and that’s why we brought the players he wanted
I mean we have spent £170m in the last two windows which shows a huge intent

That quote from levy said that we won’t have as much to spend with CL... that’s it and that’s not new news for anyone surely.
People seem to read that as though we have no money to spend but it’s not what he said (I don’t know how much we will spend and wouldn’t want to guess without doing some calcs)
The comment Levy said about spending not correlating to resists he said last year too and I think the year before that

Wont we feel the hurt of no CL next season the following year, in the same way as wolves for example wouldnt feel the benefit of ending in the top 4 this season from a financial perspective this summer, as they wouldnt have got any CL income by then.

I think Levy is just being clever with his wording in the event rivals and potential selling clubs see his comments. He’s trying to derive any benefit he can from even negative situations like any good business folk.

It will be good to see the latest financial results as is it will cover the period where we played a few games at the new lane towards the end of last season.

I think we will go fairly heavy this window (similar to last summer) and I think that in part is why we went for mou mou and he went with us. Remember we were 12 points of fourth when he took over with CL looking very unlikely.

Expect an uppacamo type, aarons, soumare.

Yes we wouldnt be able to offer CL football, but we have the pull of the club, stadium, london, pl and mou mou.

But they had glaringly obvious areas to improve and did it.. we didn’t until this season and now we know who has gone and who isn’t good enough.

Liverpool strengthened when they were strong and their players had still to peak.
We've done it as the team has past its peak.

Wont we feel the hurt of no CL next season the following year, in the same way as wolves for example wouldnt feel the benefit of ending in the top 4 this season from a financial perspective this summer, as they wouldnt have got any CL income by then.

I think Levy is just being clever with his wording in the event rivals and potential selling clubs see his comments. He’s trying to derive any benefit he can from even negative situations like any good business folk.

It will be good to see the latest financial results as is it will cover the period where we played a few games at the new lane towards the end of last season.

I think we will go fairly heavy this window (similar to last summer) and I think that in part is why we went for mou mou and he went with us. Remember we were 12 points of fourth when he took over with CL looking very unlikely.

Expect an uppacamo type, aarons, soumare.

Yes we wouldnt be able to offer CL football, but we have the pull of the club, stadium, london, pl and mou mou.
I assume so but I don’t know how we budget
I doubt the clubs spend money in the summer before a season guessing what their going to earn the next from competitions
I know pool winning the CL hammered their profits as they had loads of bonuses to pay out, but of course their worth it

Liverpool strengthened when they were strong and their players had still to peak.
We've done it as the team has past its peak.
They did but as I move said you could see where they needed to improve at the time as it’s was so obvious
Lovren, Moreno and any keeper was always a weak link

They did but as I move said you could see where they needed to improve at the time as it’s was so obvious
Lovren, Moreno and any keeper was always a weak link

I agree, I think our areas to improve where always obvious DM, RB and replace Eriksen.
Where I think Poch fell down was that he didn't want direct replacement and play the same way.
He was looking to move us in another direction. That makes it a lot more difficult.

Back