• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs vs Leipzig***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 at the back really shored us up.

FFS we can't score and we concede an average of what 2 goals a game!?

Without Kane and Son. 9 games left, I cant see us winning any of them. Draws yes, but the players dont look to have enough confidence to go out and beat anybody.

best chance of a win is probably Bournemouth away

I’m really happy that Mourinho prioritised a 3-0 loss away to Leipzig ahead of a game at Burnley. He said he wanted to focus on one match, chose this one and totally fudged it up anyway. Please just sack Mourinho already.

I said this on Saturday and I'll say it again. Despite the mitigating circumstances, this run could spiral out of control for Jose.

We've lost 4 from 5. We've been utterly outclassed by a no better than decent side. The other result was a 1-1 draw with Burnley. If we lose to United, the season is well and truly dead. Keep losing and the media narrative will get louder and the negative spiral could overwhelm Mourinho.

Back