• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs vs Leipzig***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another free kick we could have lifted into the box goes backward and eventually Dier goes long to Aurier. Training ground stuff.

And now Sessegnon becomes the latest who won't fudging play the ball in. Are we immune to passing? Mourinho needs get Winks off now. Bring on Ndombele!

Did Sessegnon have pace and go past people at Fulham? I think kwp offered more of a threat

Better from us, more at it.

Oh look, it is possible to go down and kill the game when your team is struggling.

And now Sessegnon becomes the latest who won't fudging play the ball in. Are we immune to passing? Mourinho needs get Winks off now. Bring on Ndombele!

Refused a pass in behind to a decent Dele run a moment ago. Looks very, very limited. Basic championship full backs are capable of clipping smart balls into forwards.

Dier could play DCM in this exact 11. Admittedly the full backs are weak then for a flat 4 but so be it.

Tbh - it’s a weakish team full stop. We don’t even look like scoring, let alone defending.

Dier doesn't want to play at DM, and I can see why. He's too immobile for it now - game has to happen in front of him for him to look marginally good.

I mean, he's human too. He has to have seen the uptick in opinions of him after he stepped into defense - he's the same fridge as before, only he's now less exposed. But people aren't piling on him like they did before, so why would he want to step back into midfield?

We have no DM. And the problem is, Levy's comments at THST don't leave me with a lot of hope that we will get the players we need in the summer.

It's not him anymore, it's his transfer committee. It's Steve Hitchen, it's John McDermott, it's Rebecca Caplehorn or whoever else sits on it - that transfer setup is rotten, thoroughly so.

That needs a thorough gutting - have one point of accountability with s single DOF, fire Steve Hitchen (heads would roll at this point in any semi-serious organization for our recruitment recently), revamp the analytics and sports science/fitness departments, and have a look at the medics to see if they're fit for purpose.

For some reason, it seems to me like the biggest problem is that our backroom staff has stagnated - we used to have extraordinarily good staff (Liverpool's success is based on staff they poached from us, from academy heads to scouts and data scientists), but recently I've begun questioning whether we have any good recruitment/analytics staff left. Bringing in a DOF will allow us to revamp everything on that side of affairs, and we will be better for it.

Levy's comments at THST don't leave me with a lot of hope that we will get the players we need in the summer.

It's not him anymore, it's his transfer committee. It's Steve Hitchen, it's John McDermott, it's Rebecca Caplehorn or whoever else sits on it - that transfer setup is rotten, thoroughly so.

That needs a thorough gutting - have one point of accountability with s single DOF, fire Steve Hitchen (heads would roll at this point in any semi-serious organization for our recruitment recently), revamp the analytics and sports science/fitness departments, and have a look at the medics to see if they're fit for purpose.

I was relieved to read it for one reason. It shows people who blame Poch for transfers why they are wrong.

Back