• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Mourinho's mates he made at Sky now refuse to criticise him.
We all know NDombele performances havent been up to it but the Manager publicly hanging him out to dry isn't gonna help.
That's the issue.

If it was Redknapp joking that his wife would have scored Darren Bent's miss no one would be defending Redknapp's man management.

I'm not sure Jose has many mates anywhere in the media, he's been getting hammered pretty much since he took the job for being negative, throwing players under the bus and for being yesterdays man. The media coverage has been, if anything, unfair on him.

I believe he got slated by a couple of the panelists on Sunday Supplement too.

I'm not sure Jose has many mates anywhere in the media, he's been getting hammered pretty much since he took the job for being negative, throwing players under the bus and for being yesterdays man. The media coverage has been, if anything, unfair on him.

Agree, it's fashionable now to take shots at him. A lot of which have been taken without the full facts behind his and ours struggles.

The narrative bringthat before he took over we were playing well is being put forward and the complete miss management of the squad being negated.

But it helps paint Utd in a greater light and Ole as the saviour.

Disagree. He was lauded as NewMou.

Yeah, to be fair, there was an element of that but there was also a fairly sizable part of the media peddling the "yesterday's man" line from the start and that's grown louder as results have deteriorated.

I think that poster (unless I’ve confused him with someone else) absolutely hates mourinho and now only posts to berate him.

The goon bastards merson and nicholas have been consistently laying into mou mou whilst deliberately ignoring the injuries we have.

These people are all utter clams with an agenda.

They ignore the fact that up until Son got injured we were second in the league (effectively first if you exclude the freakishly good liverpool) covering the period from when mourinho took over.

The issue the media tell you one thing today and expect to have forgotten what they told the week before, which is usually the exact opposite.
Unfortunately Joe Public buys it more often than not.

"Without doubt he has been doing it behind closed doors and it has had no impact."

So Mourinho has failed at man management and coaching and this is a last straw?
And that's somehow laudable?
Do we expect Levy to ship out all the players that don't suit his weird methods and get in 11 masochists instead that respond to being told how brick they are.

He is getting paid 20m to manage. He should try to manage.

Jesus calm down, all he said was we expect more from him, hardly bullying him.

Our squad bar a few needs a big refresh.

Mate.
I get it.
You love Mourinho, but please, just admit it. The man's a clam.

I dont love him. I have spent years calling him a d*ck who plays ugly football.

But people are having a go at him for things that arent really wrong.

The guy is an attention seeker. But with a full squad no European football and a couple of signings I think we will do well next year.

If saying a player needs to do more is throwing them under the bus then I just cant argue with you people.

You have become so unreasonable that you have made me look like a Mourinho fan when I'm not. Just on a very even keel unlike some of you. Must be my stem cell therapy

The guy is an attention seeker. But with a full squad no European football and a couple of signings I think we will do well next year.

If saying a player needs to do more is throwing them under the bus then I just cant argue with you people.

You have become so unreasonable that you have made me look like a Mourinho fan when I'm not. Just on a very even keel unlike some of you. Must be my stem cell therapy

People want to pigeon hole you and your views. They misinterpret what you say to fit in with how they think you think.

Admittedly you haven't talked about snowflake Poch people recently.

As for your Mourinho views it seems we more or less agree.

The dental issue stuff seems very, very legit as a contributory reason to poor form. I still think Mourinho is fudging it up with his handling of this talent. If he hounds him out, it will only add to my "love" of the man's "methods"...

Mate, elderly men with dentures could probably run more than he did against Burnley, or Wolves.

I'm all for not writing people off after their first season - I'm of the opinion that the first-season should always be a write-off, and players should only be judged on their second season (same with managers).

I will forgive atrocious performances in the first year as players adapt to the league, the team, London, etc.

But I will not forgive a lack of effort - and Ndombele's seeming laziness has been absolutely criminal in some of the games he's been in. Puffing out his arse and ambling about after ten minutes? For a man who earns 200k a week?

I will admit that I'm probably biased because I feel like him and Lo Celso struggling was part of the reason Poch lost control at the end - on reflection, I probably blame him for us losing Poch, at least in part.

Yes, dental issues can absolutely increase injury risk and decrease overall health. But his teeth aren't behind his struggles - it seems like his mentality is.

Mate, elderly men with dentures could probably run more than he did against Burnley, or Wolves.

I'm all for not writing people off after their first season - I'm of the opinion that the first-season should always be a write-off, and players should only be judged on their second season (same with managers).

I will forgive atrocious performances in the first year as players adapt to the league, the team, London, etc.

But I will not forgive a lack of effort - and Ndombele's seeming laziness has been absolutely criminal in some of the games he's been in. Puffing out his arse and ambling about after ten minutes? For a man who earns 200k a week?

I will admit that I'm probably biased because I feel like him and Lo Celso struggling was part of the reason Poch lost control at the end - on reflection, I probably blame him for us losing Poch, at least in part.

Yes, dental issues can absolutely increase injury risk and decrease overall health. But his teeth aren't behind his struggles - it seems like his meteorology is.
TBF their all in his head

Yes, dental issues can absolutely increase injury risk and decrease overall health. But his teeth aren't behind his struggles - it seems like his meteorology is.

I agree with some of this and not others, the idea that it doesn't really matter how a player performs in his first year with us is a worry, to me it just means we keep on buying players with a weak mentality. I understand it is harder for younger players but with the resources we have available there should be enough work going on to help players settle in every aspect (apart from the weather cause that's obviously going to be brick).

On the dental side of things, wasn't it fairly well publicised that Stevie G had a load of fitness issues and eventually it was found that a troublesome tooth was the root of it? Presumably that's a huge simplification but without wanting to go too new age-y, everything is connected bodywise so it's not always immediately evident what's causing the issue..

Back