• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Kpop stars are presumably as heavily managed as their western counterparts and eminently willing to beard up with a megastar, but a) as SOTM says, who cares, and b) anyone who doesn’t like Son is a wrong’un (which, to be fair, we all knew about DFL anyway).

One might complain, sometimes, about his decision making - especially when the poor lad has been given too much time to think - but his attitude is heartwarming and exemplary, every game, including the naked but short-lived grief when subbed or carded.

I had an argument with my season ticket supporting mate. I think Son has an attitude problem, I know how much he is loved on here. But the way he lashes out and gets sent off I dont like it and I dont like him.

There I said it, I dont like him.

I do think he definitely has a darker side behind the smiles and there's been quite a few times now he's petulantly kicked out or made stupid challenges when things aren't going his/our way. He obviously didn't mean to hurt Gomes the way he did but I think he did mean to leave one in on him for instance.

Having said that, he is still my favourite player.

And for this bolded statement, you are a monster!

I do think he definitely has a darker side behind the smiles and there's been quite a few times now he's petulantly kicked out or made stupid challenges when things aren't going his/our way. He obviously didn't mean to hurt Gomes the way he did but I think he did mean to leave one in on him for instance.

Having said that, he is still my favourite player.

And for this bolded statement, you are a monster!

Tell it to the nurses tied up in my basement.

Isnt it possible to play with his arm casted? Or is this fracture extra bad?

Mou mou hinted they would look at this possibility recently.

First though he needs to complete his self isolation period.

Anyone know when that started or if he is even back in the country yet?

Elbow fracture casts can go from mid forearm to mid-bicep, usually at an angle. If it is that kind of cast, there is no way he can play.

If only the PL season and the Euros get cancelled too, so Liverpool don't win and Kane doesn’t have to waste fitness on England...
Better still, come April the PL are obliged to postpone all remaining fixtures for a month due to the number of players out. By the time the campaign is resumed we have all our injured players back, win every game and go on to qualify for the CL.

But of course, not gonna happen, way too unSpu-rsy

Isnt it possible to play with his arm casted? Or is this fracture extra bad?

Unless we take 4-6 points from the next two games, I'm not sure we'll take much risk on him or Kane. There's no point rushing them back in April if we dont have anything to play for and then them put themselves out for another 2-3 months and interrupt pre-season

Better still, come April the PL are obliged to postpone all remaining fixtures for a month due to the number of players out. By the time the campaign is resumed we have all our injured players back, win every game and go on to qualify for the CL.

But of course, not gonna happen, way too unSpu-rsy

Ideal scenario is that the season gets cancelled, the Dippers get denied their title and the Premier League declare that last season's top 4 get the CL places.

I had an argument with my season ticket supporting mate. I think Son has an attitude problem, I know how much he is loved on here. But the way he lashes out and gets sent off I dont like it and I dont like him.

There I said it, I dont like him.
Football fans are weirdos.

You don't need to like him. You just need to either rate (or not) his performances on the football pitch.

You don't know him, you are unlikely to ever meet or interact with him so his actual personality beyond its direct effect upon his footballing performances is totally irrelevant.

Back