• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I must admit that the healthcare I receive is fantastic. I pay $500:a month but have received terrific care with very little waiting time.
Only 500? What a bargain!

I pay 0 and I can assure you that I the health care I receive here, is at least on par with USA. On a lot of fields we're way ahead.

Only 500? What a bargain!

I pay 0 and I can assure you that I the health care I receive here, is at least on par with USA. On a lot of fields we're way ahead.
How many people live in your country?

Does it have non-taxation revenue?

Anyway, it's all about priorities. The foundation of Our welfare system was laid in the immediate years after ww2, when Norway was one of the poorest countries in Europe. Oil didn't have any effect on our economy until mid 70s. USA spends most of their budget on military, not caring one bit about their countrymen.

Anyway, it's all about priorities. The foundation of Our welfare system was laid in the immediate years after ww2, when Norway was one of the poorest countries in Europe. Oil didn't have any effect on our economy until mid 70s. USA spends most of their budget on military, not caring one bit about their countrymen.
I'd suggest that if all the US was required to do was to provide healthcare for half of a large city, they could probably do so fairly easily - especially with natural resources to rely on.

What Americans wouldn't do, and something I respect them very much for, is accept the disgusting, punitive levels of taxation levied by the Norwegian govt, despite having plenty of its own money to spend.

I'd suggest that if all the US was required to do was to provide healthcare for half of a large city, they could probably do so fairly easily - especially with natural resources to rely on.

What Americans wouldn't do, and something I respect them very much for, is accept the disgusting, punitive levels of taxation levied by the Norwegian govt, despite having plenty of its own money to spend.
LOL. That's hilarious! You have absolutely no clue.

Biden is ripping it up since Super Tuesday. Tried to get past the first five words of the Declaration of Independence, but that was to much for him. Called on the audience to vote for Biden and if they didn't want to, to vote for the other Biden, confused his sister for his wife and then declared a great Super 'Thursday.' the man is senile.

Trump is petrified of the coronavirus, his flimsy approval ratings are all predicated on the strength of the economy, his house of cards tumbles when the economy goes south/the longer this outbreak continues

I think he's also genuinely scared of getting it, it's well known he is a germaphobe, unless there is a russian prostitute to tinkle on him obviously.

I have read that Americans give more to good causes and charities per head then any other country.

Think the has been a long time hatred of Americans by some, particularly on the left so they always moan when the is a Republican president.

That said Trump is a cnut.

Indeed.
That is largely because if they didn't then there would be nothing for the mot vulnerable. It has always baffled me that they cannot figure out that a bit more in taxes for social medicine, better public education and guaranteed "council" housing benefits everyone long-term.

I agree, there is a LOT of ignorant complaining about Americans. Many Americans are among the most progressive and altruistic people anywhere. That being said, there are also some total fudging bellends, and further, yes he is a King Cnut.

Trump is petrified of the coronavirus, his flimsy approval ratings are all predicated on the strength of the economy, his house of cards tumbles when the economy goes south/the longer this outbreak continues

I think we will soon see him back in aderall speech-mode as the people who actually run the economy will take over. He won't be tolerated.

Risk now is if Biden wins the nomination that Sanders supporters don't bother to vote again handing it to Trump.

I'm not sure that rings true to me. Surely the average Sanders supporter is by definition going to be about as ideologically opposed to Trump as it's possible to get.

Wouldn't the opposing candidate therefore be a mere detail?

Last edited:
Back