• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dier had time to take it down, climb into the crowd, sit down and have a cup of tea with his brother, he was trying a quick pass, which is fine, but he fudged it up.

I see from that comment you really don't understand defending. Enough said.
I've played in defence a lot - probably for longer than you've been alive, kid.

You seem to want people to do the impossible because that's what some textbook says you should do at the 101 level.

Toby also struggled as left cb, I’d try Tanganga at LCB as looks flexible positionally. Jan did ok at lb and is moving better at least.

I've played in defence a lot - probably for longer than you've been alive, kid.

You seem to want people to do the impossible because that's what some textbook says you should do at the 101 level.

That would make you older than Methuselah! I am glad you don't coach us.

His hands are tied with Tuesday and the number of players that have played non stop

SB added to injury list by the looks of it

I'd not disagree but he should keep comments inhouse.
I like managers that protect players publicly. Mourinho never has so, well, yeah...

I meant to say.....with consequences.:)

Luckily it never quite happened.
I have not been much of a fan but have been happy to say he’s looked better under Mourinho but today the same issues I had reservations have returned and that’s not including anything he did on that ball.

I'd not disagree but he should keep comments inhouse.
I like managers that protect players publicly. Mourinho never has so, well, yeah...

I think he’s defended the players quite a bit in his Time here - explaining the players are at the limits to cover some poor performances.

I’m excited for next season tbh

Who the fudge sanctioned the NDombele transfer? Is he really the one Poch wanted so Levy broke the bank for him!

I see from that comment you really don't understand defending. Enough said.

there wasn't a midfielder within 10 yards of the 20 yards of open space that the ball was played into. For me, Skipp being closest needed to be moving not ball-watching.

Toby and Sanchez very poor again. Would like to see Tanganga a run at CB rather than as FB.
Find out if he is good enough to play there long term and save us on having to buy another CB.

Dier is improving with every game, hopefully getting back to the player he was two-three years ago.

Sanchez struggles against high balls, today was always going to be tough for him but he did a little better than he has against similar teams earlier this season.

Back