• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We look more up for it now. COYS. And the Spurs fans are really getting behind the team.

To be fair to Stevie B and Lamela, there has been a couple of times where Dele has been stood on his heels, when he's been the nearest player to either of them when they've had the ball..

I don’t disagree -and I’m not claiming he’s been perfect - but he’s being let down by others around him.

Sanchez goes through 10-15 minutes of utter clownage most games - that’s prob a pen.

Off the ball running by the dim idiot who you were bagging out?

No.
And forgive me I tried, but by Dele who also POINTS for Gio as to where to put the pass. Watch the highlights if you dare, given that your man continues to make a mockery of your blanket spacegoating.

No.
And forgive me I tried, but by Dele who also POINTS for Gio as to where to put the pass. Watch the highlights if you dare, given that your man continues to make a mockery of your blanket spacegoating.

LOL!!! You're crediting him for pointing... Jesus Steff I've heard it all now.

I'm forever disappointed none of our fans have started singing my song for clubs like Burnley yet

You're from the North,
You're from the Nooooorth,
Your wives are all fat clams
and you're all fudging poor.

Fits any club north of Watford.

Back