• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Norwich FA Cup ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be interested in seeing the formation that we played on Sunday with a few changes. Something like

.........................................Gazza

..........Sanchez...........Alderweireld...........Tanganga

Aurier.........................................................................Sessegnon

.............................Lo Celso......Winks

..............Lamela...............Dele...............Bergwijn

FA Cup is our only realistic chance to win a trophy this season. But find it hard to get motivated for this match due to our recent poor performances. We have lost 3 matches in a row in all competitions. We badly need to win this match to get back our winning form. Fortunately for us, we are playing at home to Norwich. We do have a good record against Norwich, winning 3 and drawing 1 of our last 4 league matches against them. Let's hope we will make use of our good record to beat them and progress to the next round of the FA Cup.

I need to take my laptop to the game tomorrow as need it for home working on Thursday

I can’t find my spurs bag for life and don’t really fancy leaving it at the bag drop

Decisions decisions
Can you get hold of a jd sports carrier bag and just take it in that? It’s about the same size / quality as the bag for life?

Everybody dance now!

This is going to be another tense match. Norwich will make it tough for us. Good performance is really not important in Cup matches like these as long as we win. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Norwich and progress to the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup.

0-1 Norwich. Late penalty.

Saw it in a dream last night so it's happening. My last Spurs related dream before that involved us winning this season's CL so both are bankers. Get the mortgage on.

This OMT is fudged
Kane is fudged
Sonny is fudged
The weather is fudged
We’re fudged

Just got back from the Opticians in time for the match. Looking forward to it...

hands-over-eyes-glasses-thumb.jpg

Feels a bit like work watching us play these days. Hoping to see Dele play striker again. Ndombele to start hopefully. Would be nice to see a longer cameo from Parrot soon too.

Just get a win, please!

Back