• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Just watched Hammonds documentary on the stadium. Interesting, but his presenting style really puts me off. Learned way more on the stadium tour than watching the show. Apart from the fact he’s the same size as Levy

I don't want to do an 'I told you so'....

But is it fair to say its not becoming the fortress many people seemed to think it would immediately (key word) be?

I've not looked at the figures but would not be surprised if our record is worse than it was at Wembley.

Still need a little while to start building some legend around it and a few more historic matches I guess.

Last edited:
I don't want to do a 'I told you so'....

But is it fair to say its not becoming the fortress many people seemed to think it would immediately (key word) be?

I've not looked at the figures but would not be surprised if our record is worse than it was at Wembley.

Still need a little while to start building some legend around it and a few more historic matches I guess.

The move sadly coincided with the team getting old.

More to do with the team getting brick than the stadium surely? If it wasn’t for our home form we’d be in serious relegation fears.

Course it’s worse than Wembley
The team is inferior to the team we had 2 years ago

Back