• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to be interesting to see what our attendances are for our last few home games this season

Too many individual mistakes in defense cost us yet again. fudge off. No one stood out for me. On to the next.

Going to be interesting to see what our attendances are for our last few home games this season
Agreed. It’s the only way to make Levy accountable for his failures to strengthen properly. When there’s less bums on seats and less income, then he’ll realise.

Not sure how we lost that. Well zhit defending.

1. Look how focused and tight Wolves are behind the ball. A throw in to Wolves, we freeze and let Traore get on the ball. Wide open. No awareness. No readiness. No brains.

2. We lacked width. Aurier was @milo our MOM. But with him taken off we ended the game so narrow. Davies got in, and if he'd been as effective as Aurier we'd have won the game at a canter.

3. Lots of positives from the game. Apart from the defending, we played very well. The link up from midfield and into attack was good. We held possession, and we created plenty of chances. The problem was we gifted 3 pretty easy goals away.

We might have had a pen for a push on Moura, Alli should have scored with his head. Gutted. But also encouraged by our passing and the foundations of a system. The midfield and defence need to be fully focused. The first two Wolves goals shouldn't have been with decent defending.

Last edited:
We just don’t have the players available to us. Our injuries have been wretched and our recruitment under Poch diabolical. Our cursed luck continues.

Done. Could be level on points with Arsenal soon. Closer to Burnley than Chelsea currently.

Sigh.

Shame as, unlike both games against Chelsea, the overall performance wasn't bad. Shocking defensive errors though and we're not getting anywhere if we keep on conceding at least 2 goals a match. I feel like I'm watching a Jol or Sherwood team in terms of the end to end nature and poor defence currently.

I was going to get to the FA Cup Norwich game in the week.
fudge that, will save my hard earned, until we bother to put a team together.

Very depressing, a very damaging defeat caused yet again by inept defending.

think we’re done for now this season, won’t be sad to see the back of it anyway.

Back