• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Long may they continue to slide, fall and cry
Absolutely!

How glorious it would be to see those gobby Goons have to endure few more seasons of Thursday nights on channel Five to cripple their finances whilst their Wet Spam brethren get relegated back to the 2nd tier where they belong... justice for lasagna-gate at long last :mad:

A few more such cases in different PL clubs, and it will be extremely difficult to finish the season as planned. I find it quite likely that this season will be cut short in some way.

With VAR ruling Liverpool as champions, of course.

Am I the only one thing this is yet again arsenal fixing the system
They can’t play tonight against a tough team looking for revenge after a derby defeat.... but they can play vs the mighty Brighton this weekend ;););)
Their praying for city to carry on in the CL and FA cup and to jot prioritise the league

Am I the only one thing this is yet again arsenal fixing the system
They can’t play tonight against a tough team looking for revenge after a derby defeat.... but they can play vs the mighty Brighton this weekend ;););)
Their praying for city to carry on in the CL and FA cup and to jot prioritise the league

If their squad is self isolating then their weekend game won't go ahead either. I presume that they will be testing ahead of this and make a decision based on the outcome of the tests.

Back