• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would Jenas do?

I like JJ and he has some insight, my only thing is he is doing the same thing as some fans, putting Poch on some kind of pedal stool that puts him above the interests of the club.

Had to Google it but they do exist. 165 of your british pounds apparently.....

b38_2048x2048.jpg

His inability to understand our tactical setup in the first half against Leipzig suggests he's not a great pundit and a bit dim. I found his commentary short sighted and really quite annoying.
This.

He's not a better pundit, he's just better spoken and less inflammatory than the others. Still upholds the rule that selecting pundits from ex-footballers leaves you with very little in the way of intelligent insight.

It's ripe for disruption.

Punditry is so bland, clichéd, narrative driven I reckon some half time/full time guerilla broadcasting could do numbers.

Not talking AFTV nonsense btw

Jenas, like Neville, had some interesting things to say when they broke into punditry. But once that's used up, they revert to the same as the rest; probably little research, and fed what to say.
They've probably realised that having interesting and more insightful things to say doesn't mean you get paid anymore, so why bother.

In saying that I like it when he's doing the punditry as the others are mostly tossers.

His inability to understand our tactical setup in the first half against Leipzig suggests he's not a great pundit and a bit dim. I found his commentary short sighted and really quite annoying.
Agreed. And to compound it all, he just never stopped bloody talking. A good commentary should add to the game. All he did was dominate it with his rabbit.
I don’t like to kill the sound as it kills the crowd noise, but he was committing murder out there.

Agreed. And to compound it all, he just never stopped bloody talking. A good commentary should add to the game. All he did was dominate it with his rabbit.
I don’t like to kill the sound as it kills the crowd noise, but he was committing murder out there.
What you need is a big ol' swinging dingdong surround sound system.

Back