• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Is there a lot of love for The Expanse on here?

Finished S4 last night and also keeping up to date with Picard, bit of a sci fi binge which has been rather execellent.

Expanse wise it did feel like it was a season of putting a lot in to place rather than a proper epic finish but I don't mind, hearing from folks who've read the books that it is mos def building up to something.

Oh and Bobby Draper. K'in hell.

Finished S4 last night and also keeping up to date with Picard, bit of a sci fi binge which has been rather execellent.

Expanse wise it did feel like it was a season of putting a lot in to place rather than a proper epic finish but I don't mind, hearing from folks who've read the books that it is mos def building up to something.

Yeah, Expanse is really really good. I kind of dozed through season 1 not paying attention, but somewhere along the latter seasons I suddenly realised it was freaking awesome! S3 and 4 are outstanding.

Enjoying Picard too. Although I’d have been happy watching 10 hours of Patrick Stewart playing cards with Brent Spiner, so my expectations have been exceeded in the first few minutes alone!

upload_2020-2-26_14-52-10.gif

Yeah, Expanse is really really good. I kind of dozed through season 1 not paying attention, but somewhere along the latter seasons I suddenly realised it was freaking awesome! S3 and 4 are outstanding.

Enjoying Picard too. Although I’d have been happy watching 10 hours of Patrick Stewart playing cards with Brent Spiner, so my expectations have been exceeded in the first few minutes alone!

Kinda similar vibe to me, think I will rewatch it at some stage. I was watching some promo the cast were doing and "The Churn" was mentioned, I don't know if you've gone down the book route but it's a novella on Amos' backstory which sounds like it could be of interest..Can't wait for S5!

As for Picard, it's interesting seeing characters we know and love in a more cinematic continuous storyline rather than an adventure per episode. I do wish they'd stop calling him "JL" though, it seems a little too forced like they're trying to make it a thing.

Kinda similar vibe to me, think I will rewatch it at some stage. I was watching some promo the cast were doing and "The Churn" was mentioned, I don't know if you've gone down the book route but it's a novella on Amos' backstory which sounds like it could be of interest..Can't wait for S5!

As for Picard, it's interesting seeing characters we know and love in a more cinematic continuous storyline rather than an adventure per episode. I do wish they'd stop calling him "JL" though, it seems a little too forced like they're trying to make it a thing.
Love a bit of Amos. Best one since Emerdale Farm.

100% agree. That “JL” brick has to die. Show some mother loving respect!!! Hopefully the imminent return of Riker will stamp that insubordinate nonsense out. Make it so, number one.

Last edited:
So I hate homeland, utter rubbish. But to stay married I watch tv with the wife now and again, would have rather been watching barca madrid match but there we go.

Anyway pretty obvious carrie is going to blow up the president when he visits the middle east, there any of you watching it I just saved you a load of episodes of utter rubbish.

So I hate homeland, utter rubbish. But to stay married I watch tv with the wife now and again, would have rather been watching barca madrid match but there we go.

Anyway pretty obvious carrie is going to blow up the president when he visits the middle east, there any of you watching it I just saved you a load of episodes of utter rubbish.

I ditched Homeland after 1 season and amazed they’ve managed to drag it out for all these years.

Much preferred Hatufim which it was derived from but guess Gideon Raff won’t be going back to that now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_War_(TV_series)

Back