• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Must admit that it really grated with me him getting booed every time he received the ball for the first 25 minutes or so. Just didn't sit well with me at all,regardless of what or what didn't happen in the previous match. It just felt a bit sinister and was uncomfortably audible and I suppose took me by surprise to be honest.
The booing and Lo Celso's challenge were just about the only highlights of the afternoon.

Sit back and watch Cheatski get schooled tonight. They were there for the taking on Saturday and we weren't good enough , Bayern are though.

Sit back and watch Cheatski get schooled tonight. They were there for the taking on Saturday and we weren't good enough , Bayern are though.
fudge Bayern! Decided to leave their scoring boots in Munich. If they'd been half as clinical as they were against us, they'd be 5-0 up at half time.

fudge Bayern! Decided to leave their scoring boots in Munich. If they'd been half as clinical as they were against us, they'd be 5-0 up at half time.

Indeed , starting to remind me of when they played Barcelona in the semis a few years ago, crossed the halfway line once and scored! Drogba fell down at every opportunity to waste time and they won 1-0.
Barca missed so many chances , hit the woodwork several times the chavs should have lost 7 or 8-1!

Davies is really some player, very similar to Bale has all that power, pace, while still being in control of the ball. Could we'll move on from left back like Bale did
I know he’s left footed, Welsh and appears shy but I think they are only things Ben Davies and Bale have in common...

Davies is really some player, very similar to Bale has all that power, pace, while still being in control of the ball. Could we'll move on from left back like Bale did

Just the latest in a talent production line coming out of Canada. Seeing some amazing young talent blossoming in the western suburbs of Toronto these days.

Oh, and fcuk you Owen Hargreaves for abandoning your Calgary roots to play pretend Englishman.

Bayern basically lifted the foot off the pedal in the latter stages. Could have tonked Chelsea by five or six if they wanted. Instead, job done, keep everyone healthy, powder dry, and prepare for the next battle. That's what smart clubs do at this stage of the competition.

Just the latest in a talent production line coming out of Canada. Seeing some amazing young talent blossoming in the western suburbs of Toronto these days.

Oh, and fcuk you Owen Hargreaves for abandoning your Calgary roots to play pretend Englishman.
Jonathan David is another we should be looking at.

It's either an old, end of career forward we need or a young rising star to help at CF...he could easily be the latter.

If it makes you feel any better, we didn't want him

Think he was voted England player of the tournament one summer, I agreed with it. But that actually says more about the national team then it does him.
He was
Nicky Butt was also the best player in Europe at one time according to Pele
They both had great tournaments off the back of missing 90% of the season with injury so were fresh

How far were BT up Lampards arse with joe cole leading away on Tuesday....they got turned over quite easily and could have had more.....i know we didn't perform so well but Lepzig are 2nd to Bayern,the way Jose got slated compared to Lampard,and we had no recognised centre forwards on the pitch.

its all a love in with the pundits if an ex mate gets a job now,no impartiality these days.

Back