• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iptv

But here's the thing: Since the Xtream Codes server WAS seized, EUROJUST now has the "admin/infrastructure" data of MOST IPTV services in the world... meaning that they have the stream server IPs and reseller data (usernames, email addresses, credits) and customer data (username, password and last-used IPs) of all customers and all servers/illegal streams used by ALL IPTV PROVIDERS. So now they just have to look at the IPs of all stream servers in all Xtream Codes admin accounts, and they will know the EXACT IPs of the illegal channel servers for MOST IPTV PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE, and can simply send warrants to hosting providers around the whole world, to basically bring down all IPTV worldwide. What fudging genius decided to host/administrate all of that info via a single server (Xtream Codes) in Bulgaria?! Lazy idiots.

Maybe my ignorance, but doesnt this sound like utter horse brick?

Any news on this?

But here's the thing: Since the Xtream Codes server WAS seized, EUROJUST now has the "admin/infrastructure" data of MOST IPTV services in the world... meaning that they have the stream server IPs and reseller data (usernames, email addresses, credits) and customer data (username, password and last-used IPs) of all customers and all servers/illegal streams used by ALL IPTV PROVIDERS. So now they just have to look at the IPs of all stream servers in all Xtream Codes admin accounts, and they will know the EXACT IPs of the illegal channel servers for MOST IPTV PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE, and can simply send warrants to hosting providers around the whole world, to basically bring down all IPTV worldwide. What fudging genius decided to host/administrate all of that info via a single server (Xtream Codes) in Bulgaria?! Lazy idiots.

Maybe my ignorance, but doesnt this sound like utter horse brick?
Let me say it like this. My provider is currently in the process of moving servers. They where using Xtrem for SOME of it, but not everything. Some channels were missing (some still are), but most of it is back, or in the process of being restored. In a weeks time, all is back to "normal" :)
And yes, @nayimfromthehalfwayline the bit you quoted is gonad*s. They might have the I.P of other servers connected, but unless they're incredibly stupid, they would run with VPN, and even if not, all they have to do is change server host.

Anyone got any solid suggestions? Been researching again but cant figure out what the best options are currently. I recently went for a new 3 month subscription but I'm not that happy with it so looking around for something better.

Bump. New season, I'm clogging up the telly thread with whines about how to watch Sky product, time to repeat the FAQ: what is currently the cheapest and most secure way to watch everything one wants?

Anyone got any solid suggestions? Been researching again but cant figure out what the best options are currently. I recently went for a new 3 month subscription but I'm not that happy with it so looking around for something better.

Villain Streams... top notch. It’s about 65 quid a year but excellent QoS

Back