• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Windy Is a knob that doesn’t actually go to the games or even know that much
He even doesn’t see youth team games anymore but has built up a flimflam following off some reports he used to edit from other youth sites
Same with Nathan his partner in crime... another that just makes stuff up as though they know what their talking about
Challenge them to a debate and they ask you to stop posting on their timeline

But the fact remains that dele should be starting ahead of Lucas especially now we have Bergwijn.

I am siding on the we need better than Moura now.

Hes just so frustrating and I dont get his thinking.

Turns into the defender everytime and seemingly refusing to pass.

He is like a 10 year old playing football.

I had a feeling he was our least productive attacker but couldn't be bothered to do the leg work with the numbers so thanks to Windy for proving the point for me.

It's amazing how a small handful of important goals has clouded people's judgement of him.

I had a feeling he was our least productive attacker but couldn't be bothered to do the leg work with the numbers so thanks to Windy for proving the point for me.

It's amazing how a small handful of important goals has clouded people's judgement of him.
Moura = Origi

His first touch is awful and the biggest problem right now.

Windy Is a knob that doesn’t actually go to the games or even know that much
He even doesn’t see youth team games anymore but has built up a flimflam following off some reports he used to edit from other youth sites
Same with Nathan his partner in crime... another that just makes stuff up as though they know what their talking about
Challenge them to a debate and they ask you to stop posting on their timeline

This without a doubt, sadly he has a lot of sad sack followers who hang on his every word.

Interesting that Kane has a ratio of 0.69 whereas Son is 0.34 and Dele is 0.32

So Son/ Dele are extremely comparable in terms of goals per game, and that is with Dele recently playing much deeper.

Anyone see his house on footballers MTV cribs? Pretty nice as you'd expect but wow that garden needs landscaping. Lovely to see he's got the hat trick ball on his sideboard.

Pains me to say Luiz had the nicest house I've seen on there so far, he has an amazing harden.

waste of space and worse then even andros townsend

Worse than Townend is harsh! I agree though that he's getting more game time than he should. We need to sign a creative attacker and then play Son, Dele and the new guy with Bergwijn as back-up.

Moura, Lamela etc are fine as squad players at the moment but no better than that. They'll also both be 28 by August so arent going to get any better - we should look to shift both of them out over the next 2-3 windows

Needs moving on and upgrading in the summer.

People say he's a good squad player but what does that mean? He doesn't threaten to earn a starting place when brought in for a run of games or change games when brought off the bench - you can't keep a player around in hope that he happens to score his 1 goal in 6 or whatever his scoring rate is, he turns over possession at an embarrasing rate and doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

He seems a nice chap and at the very least has earned a place in our folklore with the hat trick in Amsterdam but it's time to cash in

Back