• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just blown away by the visuals from The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel. Never seen such attention to detail in set design, wardrobe or external environment. My wife nudged me into watching this and now I'm happily ensconced.

Yes. Ensconced.

Set in the late '50s in New York, it's the story of a married, Jewish mother of two who sets out on the unlikely - and disruptive - path of becoming a stand-up comic. Rachel Brosnahan just crushes the role of Midge Maisel, whose late-night excursions to clubs connect with legendary comic Lenny Bruce. It's a quality script and performances from the main actors.

But the visuals. Un-fcuking-believable attention to detail. Whether in the heart of Manhattan or up in a resort in the Catskill mountains, this show simply has every visual aspect done to period perfection. Whether you're watching a scene in a kitchen, where all the props are totally accurate, or out on the street where the cars are mind-blowingly beautiful.

Chapeau. Chapeau. Chapeau.

Loved the first series. Second series petered out and I didn’t bother finishing it.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Better Call Saul starts again today on Netflix.

Really enjoyed last series and his transformation. Hopefully stays on track. This will be fifth series so must be nearing its end. Hope they don’t flog It to long.

Better Call Saul starts again today on Netflix.

Really enjoyed last series and his transformation. Hopefully stays on track. This will be fifth series so must be nearing its end. Hope they don’t flog It to long.

Just watched it and 10/10 imo.

A lot of suspense, so many cool/tiny details and just keeps getting better and better - hopefully continues at the same quality.

Larry David in Curb,has me rolling all the time in his new series.....cut off point for happy new year greetings....side sitting....postmen in shorts,using someones toilet and cancer friends...may he continue to reign....

Last week’s episode featuring the Spanish wedding had me laughing harder than I have in a long, long time.

“Lo siento.”

Back