• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Indeed. I hate false narratives/history being used as a definition for current situations when it has no relevance...I have to say that overall his pressers have been decent IMO. No doubt the injuries have fudged what would've been (I agree) a guaranteed top 4 spot. I still think he might well make it.

I think saying 4th was guaranteed is wide of the mark - we've been scraping by most of our games and I'd imagine eventually results would have caught up with us with or without Son/Kane. We might have stumbled our way there though as our 'competition' for it are all as out of sorts as we are.

Football isn't great and performances aren't consistent but i don't expect any different with what he has to work with.

Last edited:
We just about got over the line last season and we didnt add any players ready to go in the summer, so I am not sure its a great shock if we miss out.

I hope he just uses the rest of the season to suss out who he needs to sell in the summer.

Absolutely no reason to rush Kane back now.

We just about got over the line last season and we didnt add any players ready to go in the summer, so I am not sure its a great shock if we miss out.

I hope he just uses the rest of the season to suss out who he needs to sell in the summer.

Absolutely no reason to rush Kane back now.

I dont think 4th (or 5th) and therefore CL football is written off just yet, however this result puts pressure on the other games til kane is back. Wolves at home next Sunday for example is a biggie, as is Man U at home later in March

And then Mourinho says he was proud of the team. Wow.
I did warn u in the other thread lol. They played how he asked.

I’ve been thinking about it.

When your 2 highest scorers from the last 5 years are injured and you decide to leave out the 3rd highest scorer from that period, I’m not sure it leaves u much mileage to complain.

I did warn u in the other thread lol. They played how he asked.

I’ve been thinking about it.

When your 2 highest scorers from the last 5 years are injured and you decide to leave out the 3rd highest scorer from that period, I’m not sure it leaves u much mileage to complain.
3rd highest scorer who hasn’t scored without one of those two playing

Little evidence to suggest that. It hasn’t been great for the most part - but not that bad.

I know but we look so disjointed and offensively stupid!
Yes, two big players missing but his demeanour is terribly defeated!
Praising his squad comes over as half-arsed press talk IMHO

If he criticises the team the press (and plenty of our fans) will be quick to say he’s throwing players under the bus.

JM has no other option but to praise the players - at least for their guts. To ask a patched up side to play three hard games in 6 days was always a tough ask.

If he criticises the team the press (and plenty of our fans) will be quick to say he’s throwing players under the bus.

yes but when he does praise the players it just sounds so false, almost like he has to say it as it's expected and he can hardly have a go at them?
I hope I'm wrong but Jose seems like he's out of his comfort zone/depth with a none elite club.

Back