• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Chelscumski

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First off; the pitch looks rock solid. The ball seems to be really sitting up on players, but that doesn't excuse some of the Sunday league first touches out there (looking at you Lucas).

Same brick as always though. Passing across the backline is painfully slow and we're getting closed easily. The two in midfield are meant to be going tight on Jorginho and Kovacic but Sanchez has let Barkley just occupy the left over space. Barkley has looked like a great player with all the time and space we are giving him.

The front two aren't working well off each other and it's frustrating to watch.

I'm surprised that Mourinho has the team set up quite offensively. Instead of just sitting back deep, he is pushing 4 even players to push Chelsea to play back towards their keeper.

Not sure if it's a good strategy though, not now, when the team doesn't look like they want to run much, and don't know how to attack together.

Right now we are suited to defend deep with our slow defence, then spring a long ball for moura or bergwijn to chase 1:1. That verts to tanganga through ball was fantastic. Tanganga had 4 Chelsea defenders sprinting after him.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not you personally but I think some people on this forum need to realign from the Poch days.

The game has gone exactly to Jose’s plan apart from one piece of lapse defending from Toby that let Giroud get in behind.

The team has stood off in the main and nipped in where possible and tried to feed Lucas and Stevie. We could have nicked one, we didn’t and they did.

This is how it is now - this is what they would have been coached to do.

Yep. We're going to sit back and then increase the pressure in the final 20 minutes

Pushed up and looked instantly better.

Our plan of sitting deep falls down cause we always make a mistake, that's not tactical that's on the players.

You have Ndombele afraid of physical contact and Winks unable to control a ball in the middle of the pitch.

Lo Celso needs to be more central, Ndombele is a tough one, cause when he gets and feels like it, he can walk past players.

We just need to engage them higher and quicker all over the pitch.

I’m surprised he binned Dele. Great record against these and would actually get beyond the forward where as Ndom won’t.

Back