• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Anybody would think that David Dein was still pulling the strings the way our fixtures have been scheduled to give us the minimum possible recovery time :mad:

Welcome to Spurs Jose!

Was he the coach of Chelsea when we played Sevilla away on Thursday night then Chelsea away on Saturday morning in the mid 00’s?
Before the next leg we play Burnley in a 5.30 kick off for TV!!!!
Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy! :D:D:D

Wednesday night?
We knew this months ago, it's just whinging.
Such it up and get on with it.

MouMou got on my tits last night.
I was talking about the infamous Sevilla away / Chelsea away 41 hour turnaround that everyone seems to have forgotten about!

Wed to Sat lunchtime doesn’t really bother me, but any reason why they didn’t schedule for Sunday lunchtime?

Last edited:
Man U played Monday night, and now play on tonight and then again on Sunday.

When we go to Wolves in a couple weeks, they'll have played in Spain on the Thursday night, and then against us on the Sunday, whereas we'll have had a week off.

There are times when European fixtures work for you or against you. I do think the leage though could be doing more to help teams playing in Europe

Man U played Monday night, and now play on tonight and then again on Sunday.

When we go to Wolves in a couple weeks, they'll have played in Spain on the Thursday night, and then against us on the Sunday, whereas we'll have had a week off.

There are times when European fixtures work for you or against you. I do think the leage though could be doing more to help teams playing in Europe
We play wolves next Sunday

I think it's ok to have a moan at the scheduling (not that it ever changes anything)

BUT I'm never keen on the 'players are tired/dead' comments...it can become self fulfilling....and the players can either subconsciously or consciously take that on board and use it as an excuse that has been validated by their manager.

I think it's ok to have a moan at the scheduling (not that it ever changes anything)

BUT I'm never keen on the 'players are tired/dead' comments...it can become self fulfilling....and the players can either subconsciously or consciously take that on board and use it as an excuse that has been validated by their manager.
But Mou is know for using his rants as distraction tactic to take pressure off the players

Back