• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such as?
But I agree
Just watching the BT highlights and they had one shot AW one half and the pen
I think when we started playing you could see how good we could be
Even if Kane doesn’t make a miraculous recovery at least Bergwijn, Moura, Dele, Gedson and Lamela will have 3 weeks of training together to form some kind of understanding in the knowledge that they’ve now got to provide our cutting edge.

Plus Ndombele should be closer to being match fit and he’s another goal threat.

Saturday is all about not losing. Chelsea are going to be fired up, even more so after their previous game. We're talking West Ham level cup final here. I'd take any kind of draw now if offered.
Yes especially after their performance against united. I’d take a draw but just want to see us start a game positively.

I'm a beacon of light and positivity me.

I know some of the tarts on here are still mourning Poch.

Naming no names.

I wasn't really meaning about football, it was just a lighthearted comment.
Most of the posts I see about poch are now actually from those who warned him gone, still dragging it up, still blaming, deflection mostly I suppose.

I do think it was partly them tiring, plenty to be hopeful about in the second leg though, this is the strongest position we’ve been in in a two legged tie since we got back into the European Cup

er no. We went to Emirates Marketing Project 1-0 up from the first leg in last years Q Final.

Quick word on Aurier. Defensively not too bad but his delivery from wide - omg. As one go our main outlets he simply needs to work on elevating the ball into the area between the 6 yard box and the penalty spot.

At the moment they are either long or straight at defender/keeper.

Some variety would be nice also, cut some back, clip some to far post etc. I wonder if these things are worked on. I’ve seen no improvement at all.

Quick word on Aurier. Defensively not too bad but his delivery from wide - omg. As one go our main outlets he simply needs to work on elevating the ball into the area between the 6 yard box and the penalty spot.

Some variety would be nice also, cut some back, clip some to far post etc. I wonder if these things are worked on. I’ve seen no improvement at all.
actually he got caught out loads defensively

I wasn't really meaning about football, it was just a lighthearted comment.
Most of the posts I see about poch are now actually from those who warned him gone, still dragging it up, still blaming, deflection mostly I suppose.

hmmm.

Mou isn’t exempt from criticism, I pray we don’t persist in pumping it long, centrally to Moura as our main tactic, I would like him to drop Aurier for Tanganga Because I believe Serge deflates our boys confidence, despite the occasional wonder showing, I’d like him to be more positive about Parrott and give him some minutes.

I do feel we have improved though, just as I feel maybe peeps can’t for whatever reason ever accept Jose, to the point where you stop and think, he needs a pre season and maybe a few more of his own players.

I'm sure they are worked on, I bet one of the front players is supposed to be running across the near post too.

hmmm.

Mou isn’t exempt from criticism, I pray we don’t persist in pumping it long, centrally to Moura as our main tactic, I would like him to drop Aurier for Tanganga Because I believe Serge deflates our boys confidence, despite the occasional wonder showing, I’d like him to be more positive about Parrott and give him some minutes.

I do feel we have improved though, just as I feel maybe peeps can’t for whatever reason ever accept Jose, to the point where you stop and think, he needs a pre season and maybe a few more of his own players.

I've accepted Jose, I don't think it was the right move, but it's done and we move on.
It's always been down to the players for me, some just aren't up to it. Technically or mentally there's too many lacking.
What is fun though is pointing out to the Jose fan boys (I only use that as a retort for those throwing around the Poch fan boy) is the "when's".
When Jose gets a fully fit team.
When he has a full pre season.
When he gets another 3, 4, 5 players on top off the two he's alrea had.
When he gets a DOF.
Is that when we will stop gifting chances?
Is that when we keep a clean sheet?
Is that when we will start when the whistle blows and not after 30 mins?

I watched as is now customary for a CL game, dressed in women's clothes, my rooster dangling in a bowl of warm custard whilst drinking Tusker Lager etc. Overall it wasn't a disaster and we can turn this around in the second leg.

by turn this around you mean a bowl of warm tusker whilst you drink custard?

I've accepted Jose, I don't think it was the right move, but it's done and we move on.
It's always been down to the players for me, some just aren't up to it. Technically or mentally there's too many lacking.
What is fun though is pointing out to the Jose fan boys (I only use that as a retort for those throwing around the Poch fan boy) is the "when's".
When he gets a DOF.

I actually make it 4 new players. Poch never got the full availability of GLC or Ndom so they count also as far as I’m concerned.

For me this squad just doesn’t look like a Jose squad. Lack of leaders. Lack of power. Lack of big players.

When he gets a DOF.

maybe, maybe not.

Though I think it’s not easy to achieve footballing perfection, or close to in the current circumstances and recent history.

The starting games like Zombies has been annoyingly apparent for ages.

I am happy to give the benefit of the doubt and I think it’s reasonable to say it’s far to soon to judge either way.

Only Liverpool have accrued more points since he took over, not bad going considering the undeniable issues rumbling on.

Lineker and co can go suck a lemon!!

I’m bang behind José after hearing that.

Just perfectly swatted the interviewers angle and instead summed up the exact state of play.

This is our “situation”.

Key players out, many players unfit, and games coming every couple of days, in stupid timings for TVs benefit, not ours.

(What do you expect us to do against the top side in Germany ffs!)

How Lineker and Ferdinand failed so hopelessly to understand that I do literally despair.

Back