• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Sell in the summer. Sooo inconsistent, infuriating when you consider what he can produce.

I get where you are coming from and wouldn’t say I 100 percent am against the idea

But he’s suffering the same problem Christian/All and to some extent Son is - he’s being asked to do a job that isn’t his - he’s not a striker which is affecting his performance.

Wouldn’t even consider selling. Not saying he should be automatic first choice but does scores far more in big games than any other midfielder we have and can stay fit which a lot of our players can’t manage. Scored away against Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool, United, Barca and Ajax. Can’t name a single player who has matched that for us.
Away suits him as he gets that bit more space to drive into

He has scored as many League goals this season as Mark Noble, John Lundstram, El Ghazi, Dacoure. Less than John Fleck ffs.

I'm sick of watching him running into opposition players. He has the football intelligence of an 18 year old.

It's like as soon as you arrive at PSG the club removes your brain.

He has scored as many League goals this season as Mark Noble, John Lundstram, El Ghazi, Dacoure. Less than John Fleck ffs.

I'm sick of watching him running into opposition players. He has the football intelligence of an 18 year old.

It's like as soon as you arrive at PSG the club removes your brain.

Name another player in our squad who scores vital goals in big games for us? I’ll wait.

Name another player in our squad who scores vital goals in big games for us? I’ll wait.

Depends on your definition of vital and big. My guess yours whenever Moura scores.

Our vital Champions League game this season was Olymikos at home. We were 2-0 down and going out. Our come back goals - Alli, Kane, Aurier and Kane.
When we have needed goals this season:
Kane's 2 goals brought us from 1-1 to 3-1 against Villa.
Moura's goal got us the draw against City.
Kane got us the winner against Southampton.
Alli got us a 86th minute draw against Watford.
Vertonghen's 91st minute winner against Wolves.
Alli the winner against Brighton.
Kane secured a 83rd minute point away to Norwich.
Son got a lare winner at home to Norwich.
Son saved us with a 94 minute winner against Villa.

Harry Kane has somehow scored 18 non vital Champions League goals in the last 3 seasons.
Where those game not big enough?

He operated with zero support from central midfield tonight. Leipzig controlled the game and Moura/Alli were left chasing list causes.

Wow. What are you an AI bot?
Depends on your definition of vital and big. My guess yours whenever Moura scores.

Our vital Champions League game this season was Olymikos at home. We were 2-0 down and going out. Our come back goals - Alli, Kane, Aurier and Kane.
When we have needed goals this season:
Kane's 2 goals bought us from 1-1 to 3-1 against Villa.
Moura's goal got us the draw against City.
Kane got us the winner against Southampton.
Alli got us a 86th minute draw against Watford.
Vertonghen's 91st minute winner against Wolves.
Alli the winner against Brighton.
Kane secured a 83rd minute point away to Norwich.
Son got a lare winner at home to Norwich.
Son saved us with a 94 minute winner against Villa.

Harry Kane has somehow scored 18 non vital Champions League goals in the last 3 seasons.
Where those game not big enough?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Who knows if he will be moved on or not, i like the player and he has real ability and he works harder then most. As i have said elsewhere we have a lot of players ( when fit) and IF Jose brings more in the summer the chances are the will be outgoings. I would not be surprised if he stays or goes( i hope not because i rate him as a player).

Working really hard playing a role that's not his best. Could be said about several of our players at the moment unfortunately, wouldn't hold it against any of them.

I've been one of the posters on here that's been more critical of Moura in the past. I think he's stepped it up significantly under Mourinho. Would be very surprised if he's moved on.

Working really hard playing a role that's not his best. Could be said about several of our players at the moment unfortunately, wouldn't hold it against any of them.

I've been one of the posters on here that's been more critical of Moura in the past. I think he's stepped it up significantly under Mourinho. Would be very surprised if he's moved on.

You've saved me posting the same thing. I've been critical of him in the past but he seems to be responding well to Mourinho's coaching.

Moura must be the most frustrating Spurs player. He plays like a world class Brazilian in one game and then plays like a schoolboy in the next game. He just can't seem to be consistent. After the brilliant hattrick he scored against Ajax in the CL semi final, thought he would lift his game further but has been largely poor since then.

Windy Is a knob that doesn’t actually go to the games or even know that much
He even doesn’t see youth team games anymore but has built up a flimflam following off some reports he used to edit from other youth sites
Same with Nathan his partner in crime... another that just makes stuff up as though they know what their talking about
Challenge them to a debate and they ask you to stop posting on their timeline

Back