• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This change of shape has made a massive difference. Still can't see us getting anything out of it, but at least we might be able to end with a bit of pride

This is how we should've started. We’re more open at the back, but it's not like that more defensive set up made us look solid in the first half.

I think we should do a brickhousery XII thread just for Scara, he loves a good hack lol
Lol. I grew up playing football when only fannies wore shin pads.

I wasn't blessed with much (any) skill or pace, but people didn't go past me twice.

As much as I hate listening to Upson go on about it he is right. We still have no style of play, this is as bad as it was 6 months ago, though I guess it's essentially the same set of players.

Winks has done some exceptionally good things in the second half; commentators aren't noticing though.

As much as I hate listening to Upson go on about it he is right. We still have no style of play, this is as bad as it was 6 months ago, though I guess it's essentially the same set of players.

Inevitable and not the same set of players as 6 months ago mate.
Eriksen gone, LoCelso and Bergwijn in, no Kane, no Son, no Sissoko (all three big parts of our side the last couple of seasons), Jan's decline...this is what Poch warned us was coming because we did not refresh year after year. I have great sympathy for Mourinho and actually think it is to his immense credit that we are even in with a shout of anything.

Back