• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really not a massive fan of our tactics whereby we happily accept the other team having 60%-70% of the ball. Not brilliant to watch.

That said, I've said to others that we cant really judge Mourinho at least til next season, more likely the season after, given that he needs the chance to get teh squad how he wants it and play the way he wants.

I'd be disappointed in 18 months time is we're playing the same way

We don’t seem to have the players with any sort of composure - this was the same under Mopo - any sort of pressure and we lose the ball.

Winks has a horrible habit of going into his shell in the bigger games - I’m a fan of his so it’s frustrating

"Got to take more risks, Tottenham..." Preferably not just by heading the ball directly up in the air in your own penalty area though.

We don’t seem to have the players with any sort of composure - this was the same under Mopo - any sort of pressure and we lose the ball.

Winks has a horrible habit of going into his shell in the bigger games - I’m a fan of his so it’s frustrating

To me the problem is that by dropping off giving the other team most of the ball, it creates a sense of desperation when we do actually get the ball.

Our tactic is not to put pressure on the ball, until they're 5-10 yards inside our half...and then try to counter. Perhaps when Kane is back it will change

They are like City; incredibly well drilled, always looking for and moving into space and getting forward with 1 touch passing.

Their defence however look like they can be got at.

Back