• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lloris
Tanganga...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Davies
Lo Celso...Winks...Gedson
Moura...Dele...Bergwijn​

Ndombele for the last 30.

That's the team I would go for , except swap Verts for Sanchez . We need a bit of pace at the back and despite Sanchez being shaky on numerous occasions I would have a slight preference for him.

Can anyone offer any advice on cheap(ish) parking around the ground tonight? Something i can pre-book?
Pref north of the ground and happy to walk about 20mins to get the cost and traffic down.

Heard a few people have used Middlesex Hospital but it's a risk for me to drive all the way only to find there's no spaces available.

Cheers

ERKOF_mWkAE2L30

Can anyone offer any advice on cheap(ish) parking around the ground tonight? Something i can pre-book?
Pref north of the ground and happy to walk about 20mins to get the cost and traffic down.

Heard a few people have used Middlesex Hospital but it's a risk for me to drive all the way only to find there's no spaces available.

Cheers

Park in the ASDA at Edmonton Green.

Back