• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Not funny to see the breaking news (e.g.).

_97599093_breaking_news.png

Tottenham forward Son Heung-min will be sidelined for a "number of weeks" after fracturing his arm during Sunday's 3-2 win at Aston Villa.

More to follow.

The prognosis of months is a bit strange. Was there any sign of a significant injury after the game?

don’t disagree with the general point but in this case flogging the same player wouldn’t cause a fractured arm? Unless he might otherwise have been rested against Villa I suppose.

Rested/Rotated - from Joses comments it sounded like he would have been given some games off if had options.

Plus could argue that a tired player is more likely to pick up an injury as sluggish/slower thought process.

I'm trying to remember but didn't he get his hand/arm stepped on during one of the last couple of matches? It was probably against Villa but I can't remember when it happened.

Rested/Rotated - from Joses comments it sounded like he would have been given some games off if had options.

Plus could argue that a tired player is more likely to pick up an injury as sluggish/slower thought process.
His arm was stepped on during a challenge
Even the most fresh and fit player couldn’t do anything about that

I'm trying to remember but didn't he get his hand/arm stepped on during one of the last couple of matches? It was probably against Villa but I can't remember when it happened.
He came out second half vs villa with a white strapping around his arm. You could see it through his under armour. I said to my nephew that he has had treatment as I posted in the villa thread my mates at the game saw him holding his arm funny when he left the pitch

What a fudging disaster.

So what does this mean? N'Dombele and Winks CM, with GLC pushed further forward?

Moura and Dele will have to step up goalscoring wise, Bergwijn will be the other attacking player I guess.

You'd have to assume Parrott will be making the bench on a regular basis now.

Need some big performances from Dele, Moura and N'Dombele. And probably for the defence to get tighter too.

Back