• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

At least Europe won't have to worry about them again. What is it in our cultural DNA that makes so many English abroad act like tossers? It seems like every tournament , every big European game.

I understand Brexit for the more nuanced brexiteers was largely a revolt against political structures but socially it further cements the island mentality and give oxygen to the jingoistic fools.

tinkled up posturing macarons. There's always one idiot doing the lone, raised arms in defiance....falls over flat on his face in a drunken stupor act too.

At least Europe won't have to worry about them again. What is it in our cultural DNA that makes so many English abroad act like tossers? It seems like every tournament , every big European game.

I understand Brexit for the more nuanced brexiteers was largely a revolt against political structures but socially it further cements the island mentality and give oxygen to the jingoistic fools.

Sadly your right the macarons have been more vocal after Brexit, what I dont get about Leicester is that it is one of the most multicultural parts of the country so they should be better behaved.

Brent's accidentally worn his corset on the outside.

This will be mildly amusing up until he starts saying "we were excellent" every week on MotD and I remember what a cretin he is.

Really hate to be reminded of this thread, of how we inspired Leicester to win the league title in 2016, destroying our own league title chances in the process !:mad:

Back