• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

He was not at his best in front of goal yesterday but he kept getting in those good positions, on another day he could have scored a few ( and he will). He looked like he had a problem with his arm during the game, not seen/heard anything about that though.

Don't mind a few misses by any player as long as the player is getting to the shooting positions.
Son could have had a hat full yesterday along with Dele.

I’d like to see Jose challenge Son to get 20 league goals and hopefully Son will challenge himself. Slightly different player but if Mane can get 20 league goals then Son should be aiming for this also.

Don't mind a few misses by any player as long as the player is getting to the shooting positions.
Son could have had a hat full yesterday along with Dele.

This, we could have won that game easier if we had taken half of the of good chances we created.

I’d like to see Jose challenge Son to get 20 league goals and hopefully Son will challenge himself. Slightly different player but if Mane can get 20 league goals then Son should be aiming for this also.
That's quite an ask, but I guess it's within the bounds of possibility...just. So far he's on 9 from 21 Prem appearances plus 5 from 6 in the CL. With 12 league games left, he needs almost a goal a game -- there aren't many players in world football who'd manage that. However, 20 goals in all comps should be almost a formality with Kane out.

Son's highest-scoring season with us was 2016/17, where he scored 21 overall -- 14 from 34 league appearances plus 6 in the FA Cup (5 apps) and 1 in Europe (8 apps). I'd be delighted if he beat that.

I was incredibly frustrated with Son's overall performance yesterday but he's still my favourite player and he still got 2 goals.

I'm heartened by the fact that, while something is wrong (whether he's tired, injured or just in very poor form), he' still scoring a lot of goals.

The reality is that if he was even more consistent, he would be world class and at one of the absolute elite clubs, competing for the biggest trophies every season. And as one of their key players too. As it is, even with these periods every season where he goes through a couple of months of making wrong decision after wrong decision, I would still say he's one of the best 10 players in the league and just generally one of the best in Europe.

Scores goals, always working hard (though his actual defensive game is poor imo), seemingly a great influence on the squad, rarely injured, can cover multiple positions very well. Pops up in big games with important goals. His pace gives the opposition something to think about and fear at all times, regardless of the time on the clock. Good exposure in Korea. Always smiling.

I love the player and I love the man.

He looked like he had a problem with his arm during the game, not seen/heard anything about that though.
After 30 seconds the ball ran loose and Son was onto it, but the defender got there half a second sooner and took the ball and man. Son's arm was stood on, and you could see he was cradling it and stroking it and looking at it for a while.

After 30 seconds the ball ran loose and Son was onto it, but the defender got there half a second sooner and took the ball and man. Son's arm was stood on, and you could see he was cradling it and stroking it and looking at it for a while.

Thank's i missed that.

He also set Moura free in the first half. Don’t see how he had a bad game, he’s frustrating but he’s also deadly. You take the rough with the smooth.

:(

Heung-Min Son is to undergo surgery this week after sustaining a fracture to his right arm.

The South Korea international suffered the injury during our win against Aston Villa on Sunday.

Following surgery, our medical staff shall be reviewing management options for Son’s rehabilitation with the player expected to be sidelined for a number of weeks.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2020/february/son-injury-update/
Saw a rumour this morning of that

chance for Ndom to step in and Dele up top

where is Lamela now??

Back