• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

People actually watch the pressers?
One is usually 10-12 mins the other 20-25 mins...hardly much time to dedicate BUT the main reason is it is 100% the whole conversation, so when bits and pieces get picked out by various websites, TV, gutter press, forum lovies ....I can simply ignore as I've had the whole picture and formed my own unmanipulated opinion.

Try as I might, (And I do) I can’t get the thought out of my head that MouMou is a temporary manager. Like, he’ll be gone this time next year. I hope I’m wrong but it all feels a bit fragile

2nd most points in the league since he arrived, still in the FA cup, still in the CL (although this is only a small part thanks to him). Keep going Jose.

seriously, where has “Mou Mou” come from? Embarrassing.

Try as I might, (And I do) I can’t get the thought out of my head that MouMou is a temporary manager. Like, he’ll be gone this time next year. I hope I’m wrong but it all feels a bit fragile

Watch his pressers, he's enjoying himself, the guy likes to prove people wrong, achieving something with Spurs will be the ultimate fudge you to his critics.

I personally think he will stay next season, will do well (a couple of players, a preseason, etc.) the question becomes if he does his usual win something in that timeframe, is anyone else big willing to go for him again, and is he even interested?

It’s a good trait.
Might even help encourage uncle Daniel to actually buy more players, if, you know, the manager actually fudging uses them in the same millennium!!
The difference is Mou buys players for the right now and that is what has led to the criticism of him buying players with shorter life spans in the past. He doesn't buy with a view to developing in a year or two, he knows what his team lack and he looks for a player that fills that need immediately. Hence through out his time with with us we are likely to see whatever new signings are made pretty much go into the team straight away. It's a refreshing change.

The difference is Mou buys players for the right now and that is what has led to the criticism of him buying players with shorter life spans in the past. He doesn't buy with a view to developing in a year or two, he knows what his team lack and he looks for a player that fills that need immediately. Hence through out his time with with us we are likely to see whatever new signings are made pretty much go into the team straight away. It's a refreshing change.
Indeed, although I actually feel he’s improved in this as he’s also adapted to our financial model. He’s buying players who are pretty much ready to go straight in, but are also in their early 20’s so will have the all important resale value

Back