• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Villa

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Needs addressing;

CB to play alongside Sanchez
DM (though bar the first 5 mins was the best Dier has played for a while).
ST

To be fair he made them tick and they were all over us in patches, he made toby look like a Sunday league footballer on more than 1 occasion and was unlucky not to get an assists. If he was in a spurs shirt and performed like that i feel your opinion may have changed.

Toby sadly is now.

He doesn't hurt the opposition enough, that performance in a Spurs shirt is what we all rail against Son/Alli/Moura/Eriksen for.

Think there’s more chance of Aston Villa being relegated (and thus forced to sell at reasonable price) than Leicester City though.

One is likely to be playing in the CL next season. The other more likely in the Championship, having already stayed behind to help his home club.

My concern now is, if we are still interested, the crowd for his signature will be more crowded now imo.

So only a 0.73 xG increase from the first half. Feels like it should have been more but whatever.
A lot of the opportunities we created didn't even end up in a shot because we held on to the ball for to long and made some stupid decisons.

Would situations like those be registered under XG? I kind of think they wouldn't be if a shot or attempt on goal never actually happens. It could explain a lower than perceived value especially in this match.

@milo Sanchez and Bergwijn.

Back