• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Club loyalty will be tested .... Pep, De bruyne, Sterling ...

Aguero will be to old in two years so won't hang around..

Kyle Walker come home x

Now UEFA need to hold their nerve. Hopefully their case is as watertight as it should be. I think it is high time this happened, I am still appalled that Chelski got their transfer ban overturned and you have to wonder how many others are on the hook potentially. Funny to hear that City are aggrieved UEFA have "brought the case and fought the case"...I thought that was actually the point of a body such as UEFA?

Given the amount of money spent and lack of success in CL this could challenge the resolve of their owners to stay with this project, much will depend on how much it cost them to win their appeal/s. Waiting to see how our media handle this as it reflects badly on the image of our PL.

I have always thought that Poch is a good fit for City, I think that if this sticks, it makes it more likely. City's spending power with no European distractions, could make them formidable in domestic competitions.

Now UEFA need to hold their nerve. Hopefully their case is as watertight as it should be. I think it is high time this happened, I am still appalled that Chelski got their transfer ban overturned and you have to wonder how many others are on the hook potentially. Funny to hear that City are aggrieved UEFA have "bought the case and fought the case"...I thought that was actually the point of a body such as UEFA?
It's not really about their nerve or commitment, it's about clubs having much better lawyers than they do. Clubs can (and will) appeal endlessly until UEFA are unable to fight any more.

If bans stay in place during appeals, it will lessen the value of that method.

It's not really about their nerve or commitment, it's about clubs having much better lawyers than they do. Clubs can (and will) appeal endlessly until UEFA are unable to fight any more.

If bans stay in place during appeals, it will lessen the value of that method.

Even if the ban was halved on appeal, it is still a significant punishment

Whilst this is very (very) amusing, my first thought is it will be annoying if we finish 4th and Chelsea finish 5th :)

Hopefully we can use it as extra motivation though.

Yep, similar to Chelsea's transfer ban. I hope it sticks, there's no hope of stopping financial doping without the fear of punishment.

Fairly reliable chap on Twitter who seems to know the ins and outs of the regs thinks that the appeal process will be complete by the start of qualifying for the Europa League.

Back