• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Villa

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm bored of Dele, Mourinho's haircut and arguments about how tight Levy is, so I've started this OMT so that we can talk about something else.

I'll add badgers, custard and match details later.

Damn right. Lets focus on the important things. I'd go with ....

--------------GOP-------------
Barr -- Covid 19 -- Levy --- EU
-------------Trump-------------
BoJo -- Sinn Fein -- Caucus - Mourinho
--------------Climate----

Corona and UFO on the bench then?!? Are you mad??
Covid-19 is Corona. He's not going by his family name any more as it is too Mexican, and for marketing reasons.
UFO goes missing on the pitch too often.

edit: I'm definitely going mad but not sure if I'm fully crackers yet. How would one know?

Last edited:
Covid-19 is Corona. He's not going by his family name any more as it is too Mexican, and for marketing reasons.
UFO goes missing on the pitch too often.

edit: I'm definitely going mad but not sure if I'm fully crackers yet. How would one know?

The great Spike Milligan once said

" is it mad to be sane'
" or is it sane to be mad"

Davies back, so will be interesting if Tanganga fits.

Lo Celso and Lamela supposedly, based on opposition and nature of glass, probably make sense not to start Coco.

Hugo, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Davies, N'dombele, Lo Celso, Son, SB, Dele, Lucas

Subs - Winks, Lamela, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Jan, Gazza

Be interesting if we actually have that lot fit ..

Davies back, so will be interesting if Tanganga fits.

Lo Celso and Lamela supposedly, based on opposition and nature of glass, probably make sense not to start Coco.

Hugo, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Davies, N'dombele, Lo Celso, Son, SB, Dele, Lucas

Subs - Winks, Lamela, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Jan, Gazza

Be interesting if we actually have that lot fit ..

I hope that he sticks with Lo Celso and Winks, I think that there is a promising partnership developing there. If we start Ndombele, I think that it is probably at Dele's expense, as the third player in that three.

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Alderweireld Tanganga
Winks Lo Celso
Moura Dele Bergwijn
Son

Subs:
Gazza, Vertonghen, Davies, Gedson, Sessegnon, Lamela, Ndombele

Dier not able to get on the bench? hmm will be interesting to see who misses out.

Happy for Ndombele to be eased into the season as we go on. His cameos are fun but also fruitful... think he has a big impact when he comes on.

Lloris
Tanganga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies
Lo Celso, Winks, Ndombele
Lucas, Son, Bergwijn

Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Aurier, Sessegnon, Gedson, Dele, Lamela

-----------------------------Lloris---------------------

---Tanganga---Alderweireld---Sanchez---Davies

-----------------Winks----------Lo Celso-------------

------Son----------------Dele---------------Bergwijn--

-------------------------Moura-------------------------

subs: Gazza, Vertonghen, Aurier, Dier, Gedson, Ndombele, Sessegnon

Lamela is injured, otherwise he might have made the bench

I don't see us starting with both Tanganga and Davies at fullback. We have become quite reliant on Aurier providing width and as a creative option. I think that we'd be a bit short in attack starting with those two.

Back