• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

We all take a moment to reflect that this time last year, absolutely none of us would have predicted that we’d all be commenting on Jose’s Barnet and secretly wondering if he’s dared to go the whole hog in order to improve our team’s fortunes by having the ol back, sack and crack done too.

Football moves so quickly. A year ago, we were sitting in 3rd, 5 points off top.

Almost nobody would have predicted a year later, we'd have reached (and lost) a CL final, broke our transfer record, had a year's worth of horrible form and lost our manager, had our worst ever defeat at home, hired Mourinho and sit in 6th, behind newly promoted Sheffield United?

Its a crazy game.

We all take a moment to reflect that this time last year, absolutely none of us would have predicted that we’d all be commenting on Jose’s Barnet and secretly wondering if he’s dared to go the whole hog in order to improve our team’s fortunes by having the ol back, sack and crack done too.

Yes, but people also miss, most of the time Jose controls the narrative ..

You know how hard that fudger must laugh at the thought .. all I have to do is cut my fudging hair and nobody talks about my team while they are on break, they just talk about my haircut ..

You know how hard that fudger must laugh at the thought .. all I have to do is cut my fudging hair and nobody talks about my team while they are on break, they just talk about my haircut ..
He obviously didn't figure on being trumped by Dele. Or maybe it was Dele's brother.

Not as surreal as Edgar Davids’ Barnet...
55007481-6C5C-42B6-937D-773A0D7B13ED.jpeg

I think one of Jose best skills is how he deflects criticism from his team/players, he has done this at every club he has been at and not many ( if any) do it as well as he does.

Not sure where to put this as cant see a transfer thread but I'm fairly miffed that Chelsea have signed Ziyech.

GLC looks class but appears to be better a little deeper and Stevie B looks as though he prefers the same areas as Son (off the left).

For several years we've lacked the player who can really penetrate consistently from the right cutting in on his left foot. I think he could have been that guy. I've only really seen him in the CL so pretty much always against good oppo and he's always looked quality.

Not sure where to put this as cant see a transfer thread but I'm fairly miffed that Chelsea have signed Ziyech.

GLC looks class but appears to be better a little deeper and Stevie B looks as though he prefers the same areas as Son (off the left).

For several years we've lacked the player who can really penetrate consistently from the right cutting in on his left foot. I think he could have been that guy. I've only really seen him in the CL so pretty much always against good oppo and he's always looked quality.
To add to the yank they brought last what, plus RLC and CHO who all play there...

TBH he is a great player but it reminds me of when they signed Pedro to fill a gap

also he is Africans and a devout Muslim. He has periods when he can’t eat which affects his ability to play 90 mins and he will be out for a chink of the season in AFCON

He doesnt really fit our transfer style given he's 27 in March. We also have much higher priority positions where we need to strengthen

I think one of Jose best skills is how he deflects criticism from his team/players, he has done this at every club he has been at and not many ( if any) do it as well as he does.

I never seen a manager that singles out his own players more and makes them feel like brick.

"I have Eto'o but he is 32 years old, maybe 35, who knows?”

"Mourinho told León that even if the team plane crashed without him on it and he was the only man available, he still would not play the following week."

Hahaha Jose what a joker. taco.

I never seen a manager that singles out his own players more and makes them feel like brick.

"Mourinho told León that even if the team plane crashed without him on it and he was the only man available, he still would not play the following week."

Great to see you putting your support behind the manager of your team.

I'll join you if/when he consistently isolates someone who matters.

“He left me on the bench for a month and made me warm up in injury time.”

“In his head, he was pricking me to make me his own. I talked to him in his office. It was what he wanted from me, to recover my best level. And I did. We won everything. We had a team of eleven warriors, we won differently."

Well we will have to disagree, its good to see you support our manager like you do :rolleyes:

Back