• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

I think that we've missed him a lot over the last couple of months. He might not be great but he's our best fullback right now and you should be able to see the gap that he has left from Mourinho's comments.

I agree he can not get back fast enough for me, Rose was shocking yesterday and Jan has struggled filling in there.

I think that we've missed him a lot over the last couple of months. He might not be great but he's our best fullback right now and you should be able to see the gap that he has left from Mourinho's comments.

I agree but that says more about our lack of options than about the quality of Davies. He doesn’t excel at anything. But after Rose’s horror show of a performance against Liverpool I think we need a bit of stability until the summer then we should look to upgrade on Davies and hopefully Rose (who I actually like) will be gone.

Hopefully when he comes back we return to the form we started with under Mourinho. We were playing well then, though it might have been the new manager bounce.

Overrated player who has the pace of a snail.
Prefer Tanganga there, possibly even Sessegnon.

Don't agree. Tanganga at CB or RB for me.

Ive always thought of Davies as a solid if unspectacular player. However I do think Jose could take him up a level or two and he clearly rates him. I'm very interested to see how it works out.

Even based on his time here to date, Davies is our undisputed first choice left back now in my view.

Back