• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

That has been our main problem, Eriksen is/was a great player but we had to relie on him in every game as we had no one who could give us what he could. So when he was having a quite/poor time we never looked the same side, let's hope with the new players we have bought in since the summer we can have better options.

No back up for Harry and eriksen has killed us.
Not an easy task to find them though, those two are so good almost every one else is a step down.

No back up for Harry and eriksen has killed us.
Not an easy task to find them though, those two are so good almost every one else is a step down.

That is what happens when you have two world class players in your side it's very hard to fill in the space they leave when they are unable to play. I will say that when we have missed Kane before we have ( at times) been able to adjust our team to still function without him, sadly ( in the past) when we missed Eriksen we had no way of doing that.

Now we have three new players in M/F and that will help far more then having to relie on Eriksen like we have in the past. ( i hope).

Time to mastermind our first big win tomorrow !!
This is where we have to improve, under Harry i was confident of beating any team and at home i expected the win, Poch didn’t have a great record against the top 4 sides and this has ultimately cost us from winning anything under him.

That is what happens when you have two world class players in your side it's very hard to fill in the space they leave when they are unable to play. I will say that when we have missed Kane before we have ( at times) been able to adjust our team to still function without him, sadly ( in the past) when we missed Eriksen we had no way of doing that.

Now we have three new players in M/F and that will help far more then having to relie on Eriksen like we have in the past. ( i hope).

In fairness I think a few of us saw that Poch wanted to shift to a more dynamic 4-3-3 or diamond for over a year, but I agree wholeheartedly with your point mate.

We need the real Mourinho to stand up ! He seems to have lost his old magic that won him 25 major trophies in the past. Our performances have not been really convincing since he replaced Pochettino. It seems like some players can't lift their performances under him, especially our attacking players like Son, Alli and Moura. He really should drop those who don't perform for him.

We need the real Mourinho to stand up ! He seems to have lost his old magic that won him 25 major trophies in the past. Our performances have not been really convincing since he replaced Pochettino. It seems like some players can't lift their performances under him, especially our attacking players like Son, Alli and Moura. He really should drop those who don't perform for him.
Jesus wept man
He has been here 12 weeks
Surely that can be inputted into your programmes so you understand

We need to give him time. He inherited a poor squad.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back