• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Big Oil

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A midfield of Lo Celso, Winks and Ndombele is gonna be pretty good for us offensively. Maybe leaves us lacking defensively but who cares. Let's score goals.

I think that Lo Celso and Ndombele have both shown that they can be strong defensively and Winks is alright as long as play is in front of him, it is chasing back that he is poor at.

There is a nice seat for sale on the TE, block 252, row 45

You also would get to sit next to me if you bought it too !!!

The quoted price for the ticket is £79. Is that what you pay per game?

Does this exchange mark up ticket prices? Just planning for my own pilgrimage in the next year or so.

The quoted price for the ticket is £79. Is that what you pay per game?

Does this exchange mark up ticket prices? Just planning for my own pilgrimage in the next year or so.
As its Cat A my seat is £75

When you spread the cost out across all 19 games it works out at £63 a pop

I think we'll line up 4-4-2 tomorrow. Dele and Moura up top, Aurier and Son wide midfield but sitting deep and looking to counter.

I think we'll line up 4-4-2 tomorrow. Dele and Moura up top, Aurier and Son wide midfield but sitting deep and looking to counter.
Not sure. Like the idea of dele up top but Mourinho mentioned in his press conference that we only have 4 forwards, Moura, Lamela, Son and Bergwijn

Yes please. Moura has struggled by himself up top and Dele is wasted frigging around in midfield. We desperately need goals and that is his forte.

I think that it is quite a defensive formation. Dele would spend a lot of time in midfield but look to get forward quickly when we are in possession. Very similar to how we have been using him recently.

Back