• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I really think we are getting a good squad back again, there is still a way to go but the improvement from some players and the improvement in our new players is promising and i have seen that in the last couple of games. Tanganga has a been a BIG plus for us and shifting out ( at least from the team) of a couple of players has helped in that.

Give up on the no.9 Kane replacement dream. It ain't happening.

Levy knows it. Jose knows it.

He's tried both Son and Lucas as the front man of late, and by all accounts Bergwijn can play there too.

So expect to see an interchangeable / fluid front three, where each is crossing over the other for periods. Son will be through the middle at times, then you'll see Stevie pop up there before Lucas is there 5mins later.

Like a budget version of Salah / Mane / Firminho if you will.

Could be great. More likely it'll be a few months of frustration.

I don’t see Dele playing TBH
The guy needs to have more all round involvement to play more
Unless we move to a 4-4-2 with him the 2

said it before but son becoming quality has hurt our balance as it’s taking something from Kane’s game and something from Deles

son has to start though as he has been better more recently

“More all round involvement”???
Interested to know what you mean by that mate.

Unless Dele gets way more consistent, I can see him struggling to own a starting spot once Kane is back (similar to @Bedfordspurs I guess)

Kane and Son are a given, Dele will fight with Lamela, Lo Celso, Lucas, SB and even Seesegnon for 2 spots

Again I have to ask, “consistent”? You mean as an attacking player or a deeper midfielder? Because he has played a lot of both and spent the last month or so playing deeper, which most acknowledge is not the ultimate best use of his talents.

“More all round involvement”???
Interested to know what you mean by that mate.
I mean defending, attacking and passing
His defending is quite lazy. It’s better than Eriksens ever was but it’s still quite haphazard
Similarly he can’t pass a ball well over 10 yards

So can Dele?
He really can’t
His passing over any reasonable distance doesn’t make its man often
That’s a fact by the way
His game is all about playing on the box and final third
The issue now is do we have more effective players than him who play in the same position
Possibly....and especially if we change systems
I love Dele but his game hasn’t flexed or changed enough to date

He really can’t
His passing over any reasonable distance doesn’t make its man often
That’s a fact by the way
His game is all about playing on the box and final third
The issue now is do we have more effective players than him who play in the same position
Possibly....and especially if we change systems
I love Dele but his game hasn’t flexed or changed enough to date

shinny new toy syndrome - Dele is fine playing up top! Not in midfield so we might as well sell him you are saying?

shinny new toy syndrome - Dele is fine playing up top! Not in midfield so we might as well sell him you are saying?
No
I’m saying he, like every player has to a adapt and improve his game
He should use his time playing deeper to learn how to pass more than 10 yards for example
Would you play him instead of son?

Back