• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

It's clear that Levy now needs to agree a fee for Rose with a couple of clubs and let the player go and talk to them. That fee will probably have to be a fair amount less than his actual worth however.

It's clear that Levy now needs to agree a fee for Rose with a couple of clubs and let the player go and talk to them. That fee will probably have to be a fair amount less than his actual worth however.

Levy should realise his worth to us is very low, time to move on.

Who is Craig Hope, is he just an attention seeking ITK WUM?

This is VERY suspicious phrasing "will join on loan with the move becoming permanent in the summer"

Who is Craig Hope, is he just an attention seeking ITK WUM?

This is VERY suspicious phrasing "will join on loan with the move becoming permanent in the summer"
After an absolutely tireless and exhaustive search (ie clicking on his name provided in the link above) I was able to deduce he is a “football correspondent for the daily mail / mail on Sunday / mail on line”.

His account is verified and he has 28k followers.

Danny Rose to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine on loan from Tottenham until the end of the season

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have agreed to pay £2 million to take left-back Rose for the remainder of the campaign

By Matt Law, Football News Correspondent 29 January 2020 • 9:40pm

Tottenham Hotspur have agreed a deal to allow Danny Rose to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine on loan until the end of the season.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have agreed to pay £2 million to take left-back Rose for the remainder of the campaign in what constitutes a boost to manager Steve Bruce.

Rose had vowed to see out the remaining 18 months of his Tottenham contract, but has fallen down the pecking order under head coach Jose Mourinho.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine loan will give Rose the chance to hold on to his place in the England squad for next summer’s European Championships.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have the option to buy Rose at the end of the loan and the 29-year-old appears to have played his last game for Spurs.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...rtswashing Machine-loan-tottenham-end-season/

In his prime, best left back I have seen at Spurs, be@st of a defender, which Rio Ferdinand described as the best in the country during the golden era of Poch's reign (2015 - 2017). Despite the criticism during his below par periods he'd still be able to conjure up a tour de force performance like Amsterdam in the Champions League Semi-Final. Beer well earned.

I honestly wish him the best for future and hope to see him get a testimonial when he retires (been at the club for 12 and a half years).

Ooooh Danny Danny,
Danny Danny Danny Rose!!!

In his prime, best left back I have seen at Spurs, be@st of a defender, which Rio Ferdinand described as the best in the country during the golden era of Poch's reign (2015 - 2017). Despite the criticism during his below par periods he'd still be able to conjure up a tour de force performance like Amsterdam in the Champions League Semi-Final. Beer well earned.

I honestly wish him the best for future and hope to see him get a testimonial when he retires (been at the club for 12 and a half years).

Ooooh Danny Danny,
Danny Danny Danny Rose!!!
And despite the way fans think he genuinely loves it here
Said it before but I’ve met him a few times and he couldn’t be anymore complimentary about being part of the club

After an absolutely tireless and exhaustive search (ie clicking on his name provided in the link above) I was able to deduce he is a “football correspondent for the daily mail / mail on Sunday / mail on line”.

His account is verified and he has 28k followers.
I can see he writes for the DM, it is in his Twitter handle. What I'm asking is... is he an attention seeking ITK WUM?

Has he gone yet and are there enough Mars Bars in Saudi Sportswashing Machine for him to get by?

Last edited:
I can't remember such a spectacular fall from truly world class to most fans wanting him out. Will fondly remember his debut goal against Arsenal and him and Kyle Walker bombing down the wings in our 5 minutes of title hope.

Back