• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

No, we should be signing players in those positions first.
Again. Window of opportunity. If players we really rate and want aren't available for a reasonable-ish fee now I'd rather see us sign someone we really rate in a less crucial role.

Mourinho likes his pacey dribbling wide attackers. We had two when he came in and they also cover the striker position. If this signing is completed we have three, that gives us more options, more cover, and an exciting player for the future.

It's a win if it happens, even if it's not the perfect win we wanted.

Promising

I'm not a huge fan of Youtube compilations across whole seasons but I sometimes watch a video of a players highlights from one specific game to get more of a feel for their style.

There's a vid on YT of his highlights vs England. Looks really promising. Not only from a pace and power aspect but also has a bit of guile with some clever passes and seems to choose the right option a lot.

If we bring him in then I will be a lot more comfortable about the cash we have available for signings. I was very worried that the cupboard was bare but if we're bringing in a signing in a non priority position then that would indicate that there are funds for the right players.

Absolutely, I can only suppose with Harry out for rest of season he would be cover or an alternative to Son or Moura should either get injured.

Moura and Alli are being run in to the ground. I cant think of another club that is starting the same important players in 3 competitions. It shows the position Jose is in to try to get off to a good start - but those 2 guys are starting to suffer imo. Son probably would be too were it not for the suspension.

Oy. Mourinho doesn't do young player-based rebuilds.

That's what conventional wisdom/media codswallop is telling us.

We are beginning to see ovverwise. In a year where most Spurs fans have - hopefully - managed their expectations accordingly, we're doing OK in this process. Still in FA Cup and CL and not too far off fourf place for CL next year.

Would you ravver be in Arsenal's shoes? Or ManU's? I fought not.
I fink you're onto sumfing.

No ones bad
Just a bit of cross wires
But I think African players are now gonna get stitched up because if the Afcon changes
You will have a more qualified opinion than me I Think

I think climate is a major factor and as such a lot of countries are not keen on hosting the tournament in the summer. European clubs will always want to buy a Saleh, Mane or an Eto'o if they become available. The problem will be for the average African players.

I think climate is a major factor and as such a lot of countries are not keen on hosting the tournament in the summer. European clubs will always want to buy a Saleh, Mane or an Eto'o if they become available. The problem will be for the average African players.
100%

Back