• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I don’t want us to offer him a new contract. I just don’t want our chairman telling him telling him he’s not getting a new one when he still has 2 years left on his existing contract.
I suspect the expectation was that it would stop Rose being a lazy, greedy clam who just sat on his contract for two years.

We all underestimated Rose's lazy, greedy clamery in that regard.

Rose is everything that's wrong with the current generation of greedy footballers who think the world owes them something. The sooner they and their filthy criminal agents who support them are out of the game, the better it will be for all of us.

Entitled more than greedy, Ill-advised and bad parenting too.
I suspect the expectation was that it would stop Rose being a lazy, greedy clam who just sat on his contract for two years.

We all underestimated Rose's lazy, greedy clamery in that regard.

Rose is everything that's wrong with the current generation of greedy footballers who think the world owes them something. The sooner they and their filthy criminal agents who support them are out of the game, the better it will be for all of us.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Come on man he has shown in what he has said in the past that he has verbal diarria, you are a fan i know but there is to much being said by his agent/him that is hard to excuse.
I don’t believe the press at all! They are all venal scum! They make something out of literally nothing!
They take the slightest infection in speech into front/back page news!

you don’t know that!
It just fits how you feel regarding this player

It's not just how Parklane feels about him. What's actually happened over the last week suggest that Rose has leaked to the press. A journo, who'd previously reported controversial Rose comments says a player has told him that the squad isn't impressed by Jose. The squad say it's absolute horsebrick and Toby says:

"Maybe there's a player that’s not happy and maybe he wants to say something? It's all possible, but from 99 percent I'm telling you we're happy with the group."

Jose then leaves Rose out of the squad.

That strongly suggests Rose is leaking and Jose is absolutely right to get him out. The only thing that would undermine Jose's authority now is if he didn't f**k Rose out of the club which is exactly what he deserves. Very disappointing end to what had been a really good career here. I've no sympathy for the prick.

It's not just how Parklane feels about him. What's actually happened over the last week suggest that Rose has leaked to the press. A journo, who'd previously reported controversial Rose comments says a player has told him that the squad isn't impressed by Jose. The squad say it's absolute horsebrick and Toby says:

"Maybe there's a player that’s not happy and maybe he wants to say something? It's all possible, but from 99 percent I'm telling you we're happy with the group."

Jose then leaves Rose out of the squad.

That strongly suggests Rose is leaking and Jose is absolutely right to get him out. The only thing that would undermine Jose's authority now is if he didn't f**k Rose out of the club which is exactly what he deserves. Very disappointing end to what had been a really good career here. I've no sympathy for the prick.
I don’t give a monkeys what others think or take me lead from the press!
Danny and Jose will sort this. I have never owned a pitchfork It is not my weapon of choice!

Back