• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I see the papers have realised this is the last weekend they can profit from clickbait.

Seems strange to me that they are allowed to just make up any old brick.

Last edited:
https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1764943315/bergwijn-op-weg-naar-tottenham-hotspur

In English -

Mountain wine on the way to Tottenham Hotspur
By ERIK VAN HAREN & ROBIN JONGMANS

Updated 13 min ago
26 min ago in FOOTBALLEINDHOVEN - PSV seems to lose Steven Bergwijn to Tottenham Hotspur. The English top club wants to take over the attacker (22) immediately.

Did Steven Bergwijn play his last match in the shirt of PSV?

Ⓒ BSR AGENCY

Bergwijn is already missing on Sunday afternoon in the PSV match selection for the home game with FC Twente, several sources around the club report. José Mourinho and Tottenham are looking for an offensive impulse due to the injury of striker Harry Kane and the impending departure of Christian Eriksen to Internazionale.

The nine-time international of the Dutch national team has been followed for years by international top clubs, including Spurs. Seville was concrete last summer, but the Spanish club did not want to meet the PSV asking price. Bergwijn subsequently extended its contract in Eindhoven until August 2023, so that Tottenham will be deep in the bag to hijack Bergwijn from the Netherlands in the meantime. The player himself also wants to go to London.

In 2011, Bergwijn made the transition from Ajax's youth academy to PSV. The multifunctional attacker made his debut in the Eredivisie on 10 May 2015 in a home game against Heracles Almelo. This season he was good for five goals and ten assists in sixteen league matches. He became champion three times with PSV and once won the Johan Cruijff Scale.

Gards is pushing an Emre Can story

I saw that too. I was amazed that he's only just turned 26. Bags of experience and whilst he won't be some people's cup of tea, there will be far worse players signed for the reported €30m fee

Liverpool fans don't think too highly of him from his time there iirc but he does fill an obvious gap in our team

Back