• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

What a league table this is turning into.

5th - 8th 1pt between them
9th -14th 1pt between them
15th -19th 2pts seperating them

Certainly makes for an unusually crowded Cann mid-table

34pts: ManU, Spurs, Wolves
33pts: Sheffield United
32pts:
31pts: Southampton
30pts: Arse, Palace, Everton, Burnley, Saudi Sportswashing Machine
29pts:
28pts:
27pts:
26pts:
25pts: Brighton, Aston Villa
24pts:
23pts: Wet Spam, Bournemouth, Watford

Off you go. Spunk a few quid on 'em at the bookies. Flash your winnings on here - Floyd Mayweather-style - when you collect.

Be gracious if we laugh.

I think West Ham getting relegated is a better bet. No guarantee that this big, big club, owned by men who make the big, big dildoes, marketed by the woman with the big, big embonpoint and earning the big, big money, will take the big, big drop.

But betting on them to do so will be so good for your soul.

I think West Ham getting relegated is a better bet. No guarantee that this big, big club, owned by men who make the big, big dildoes, marketed by the woman with the big, big embonpoint and earning the big, big money, will take the big, big drop.

But betting on them to do so will be so good for your soul.

Loved the way you plumped for that noun!

As much as i dislike L'pool i do not want Wolves to go ahead of us in the table which they would have done with a draw.

Can someone please beat those pricks. They'll win the league but please GHod don't let them do it unbeaten.

They're on some sort of cheat mode. This is unnatural.

Back