• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs Little bird

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a great first half, bit too half-hearted at times, and giving them too many chances. But, could have been worse, better than 0-0. need to up the tempo 2nd half and definitely need an early 2nd goal to ease some nerves

Just saying he has drive and a slightly anarchic style - in attack it works. Makes him a difficult to read.

I'd saying his crossing can be hit and miss. He's picked out some players today, but he does struggle some days to find his range. Defensively he's liable to try to get engaged in a physical battle when he's no longer thinking and can find himself in some strange positions after charging after the ball when sometimes handing off that responsibility to another player is better.

Anyways a good assist from Serge and some decent play at times. Winks and Lo-Celso have been quite good in the centre. I've felt for Sessegnon as he's received a fair few hospital passes, by which I mean the ball is trickling towards him at the same time a Norwich player is charging in to press. I'll give Tony Gale some credit on this one, the lad looks almost apologetic to be on the field at times. Needs someone to really work on his mind.

Sessegnon looks almost apologetic to be on the field at times. Needs someone to really work on his mind.

Agreed. So timid, playing like a child. He needs to really GO FOR IT sometimes and demand the ball and make something happen by committing players.

Also, he often drifts inside which means we have no width down our left, which means every attack comes down our right with Aurier.

Sessegnon needs to hug the touchline more to provide width, or we're making the pitch a lot narrower.

What do you lot think of Aarons? Has looked tidy, dribbled nicely, not bought dummies, seems OK but a bit of a short arse.

I know Sessegnon is naturally being cautious but it doesn't actually help him having Son in front of him sometimes. Every time he makes a brave overlap Son just comes back inside and can't/doesn't find him.
Hopefully he keeps making the runs and one or two find him and he cant build his confidence.

that looks really bad! he leaves his foot off the ground and studs up. I have seen some of our players sent off for less.

Agreed. So timid, playing like a child. He needs to really GO FOR IT sometimes and demand the ball and make something happen by committing players.

Also, he often drifts inside which means we have no width down our left, which means every attack comes down our right with Aurier.

Sessegnon needs to hug the touchline more to provide width, or we're making the pitch a lot narrower.

What do you lot think of Aarons? Has looked tidy, dribbled nicely, not bought dummies, seems OK but a bit of a short arse.

Agreed.

He’s a bit like winks in that respect.

Demand the ball and demand the players move for you

Let them have it if not.

Too timid.

Our forward players are fudging clueless defensively. Two opportunities come from them not collectively doing their job, the first with Moura leaving a massive avenue open, the second with Pukki turning 3-4 of our forwards on the edge before spreading it wide.

Back