• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs Little bird

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Winksy 'holds' and the five in front of him just interchange, rotate and move ....just no quite in a Emirates Marketing Project way.

Lo Celso will play just in front of Winks and Lamela and Dele will take it in turns dropping in and making up the numbers, the same as at the weekend

Harsh on Gazza, but I suppose Lloris is Club Captain. Hopefully its Son up-top and not Lucas. Just not convinced Lucas as the frontman works, IIRC he even admitted he wasnt keen on playing there when Pochettino picked him to play that position.

Not sure if 'must-win' is the correct term, but certainly would say 'need-to-be-winning' game otherwise we are going to start looking over our shoulders, its getting pretty congested just behind us.

Still cant believe we are still 8th with the chance to go 6th tonight...

I was happy till I saw the lineup. Dark thoughts run through my mind. I wish the team well. I do not understand managers. They operate by a different law.

I was happy till I saw the lineup. Dark thoughts run through my mind. I wish the team well. I do not understand managers. They operate by a different law.

What's wrong with that lineup? We have played a lot of games. Awesome to see Hugo back!

Decent side. Surprised Tanganga is out but I guess Sessegnon and Aurier are better going forward which we'll want against Norwich so okay with that.

Didn't expect Hugo in so absolutely delighted with that because, last weekend notwithstanding, Gazza isn't up to it.

COYMFS. 3 points. Clean sheet. No f**king less.

He's slow getting down to shots and has cost us a fair few goals

No doubt. But he's still commanded his area well, distributed well, made all routine saves and saved a pen. We do need a new young keeper however.

Was hoping Eriksen wouldn't be in the squad at all i.e. deal done with Inter. Obviously not.

Was assuming we need one of Sanchez/Tanganga at the back rather than the 2 slowies... Pukki will love playing up against those 2.

Would like to see Ndombele and Gedson getting GOOD minutes here i.e. not <20 and ideally 45

Here's hoping something magic clicks and we play well

And that Cantwell doesn't "show his class"

Thats a decent side. Attacking, given the full backs and CMs, but feels that our best chances of winning games it to take the game to the opposition

Shame for Tanganga. Nice to see Ndombele back

For me his distribution is better than Hugo's.

Beyond doubt but Hugo is a better shot stopper, better under crosses and I'd bet gives the defence more confidence than Gazza. For all those reasons, I'll take him all day long if the choice is between those two.

I dont think Lloirs deserved to go straight back in. His injury was from a complete howler if you all remember. So why he is justified in starting right after getting injured is wrong for me.

Back