• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Personally thought he was just a bit overweight and had a few niggly injuries.

Some personalized training (and the fact they’ve given him a nutritionist) should help him come good.

Some personalized training (and the fact they’ve given him a nutritionist) should help him come good.

Jose will sort it ‘one way or another’:D He has previous with French feckless players!

Daily Mail - Jose wrestles with player during training!

Yeah, he def didn’t sort anything in that regard. Was completely powerless.

As it's proved it is unsortable they couldn't afford to get rid of Pogba so the paid Jose off.
'Sacked' doesn't really fit what happens to football manager especially at the elite level.

More 'they cash in their chips'

He fell out with the idiot that is Woodward.
He had Pogba bang to rights.
He fell out with Woodward because of pogba.
Jose was right they should have binned pogba off and invested the money elsewhere in the team.
Man utd had too much ego to get rid of the most expensive player in the world, so Jose went instead

He fell out with Woodward because of pogba.
Jose was right they should have binned pogba off and invested the money elsewhere in the team.
Man utd had too much ego to get rid of the most expensive player in the world, so Jose went instead

Man U are so badly run.

Guess there's a spare nutritionist on the market now that Kane's got nothing to do but splurge on Big Macs and ribs for the rest of the season.
#twoforone #levy

What big money signings have hit the ground running lately? And I mean consistently playing at the top level expected for their fees... so did example someone will quote pulisic why he has been dropped for a lot of games this season so isn’t playing at the “top” for a £56m player
Only one that really springs to mind is Aubemeyang and he is very experienced
bikassa is the latest...not doing worldies but already an essential in the team and contributing well, playing bravely.

bikassa is the latest...not doing worldies but already an essential in the team and contributing well, playing bravely.
Big actually being no better than what they had... don’t think he has an assist or goal yet but I maybe wrong
He hasn’t actually changed at all form last season and of course is English

Big actually being no better than what they had... don’t think he has an assist or goal yet but I maybe wrong
He hasn’t actually changed at all form last season and of course is English
Well he's not an attacking RB so he won't really register well in terms of goals or assists. He's a more old fashioned defensive wall and in that respect he has done well and is better than what they had beforehand.

The criticism he has received so far is because Utd hoped that he would develop more of an attacking game but it's been just over half a season so far and that was never hours strong point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Well he's not an attacking RB so he won't really register well in terms of goals or assists. He's a more old fashioned defensive wall and in that respect he has done well and is better than what they had beforehand.

The criticism he has received so far is because Utd hoped that he would develop more of an attacking game but it's been just over half a season so far and that was never hours strong point.

To me he is no different or better to what he was pre signing for United

Yet he used to be a winger up until a few seasons ago, you'd of hoped he could offer something going forward but he appears to be quite limited in that regard.

I agree but that is better than what united already had which is the point of the signing for them I guess.

For £50m I’d expect a significant improvement
Their defence is actually worse
Maybe a better example is Maguire....

Back