• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight for Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly way we been going can’t see us finishing higher than 7-9. Europa whilst good for generating money it’s a bit of a drain on the players. Maybe a season without might do us a favour. But then not so much regards finance. Rock and hard place

We played a defensive game against Liverpool for 65 odd minutes and almost snuck a draw. UTD could've been absolutely blasted today but got lucky. I'd take what Jose gave us quite happily thanks.

As for UTD, McTominay was the steel in their midfield and Rashford was their shining light up front. We have a chance with them in this situation.
Chelsea are all over the place, Leicester are slipping (it would be sweet to see them fall apart) whilst us, Arsenal, Wolves and Sheffield UTD are all dropping points all over the place.

Essentially, it's all to play for, but Levy needs to pull his finger out and make some investments now.

It's a sad day when I have to hope for a Liverpool win, but tomorrow I will.

It gets worse as Chelseas next 3 matches are against Arse, Leicester and Utd ...

[I guess the first one a draw would be OK - but imagine if they lost all 3!]

We are still in with a shout for top four but i think its will be hard. We will qualify for the Europa though which gives us a chance of winning something.

Far nearer to a CL spot than I thought we would be 3-4 months ago. Could be important how quickly Kane comes back and in what sort of state given how short we are in terms of numbers in attacking positions. Obviously even more important if we get through in the FAC and CL....

Can’t see us making up 11 points on City - or even 10 points on Leicester. I’d snatch your hand off now for 4th.
They play each other this weekend
And we play Leicester too at home
Their not getting the goals now and their defensive shield has been lost
City will be well clear though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back